Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2017, 09:33 AM

Re: Return Of The Crystal Maze

I saw the line up of "celebrities" and decided to give it a miss, glad I did after reading your post
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2017, 12:36 PM

Re: Return Of The Crystal Maze

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Oh dear oh dear !

The long awaited return of the brilliant Crystal Maze is on right now with a celebrity special.

Can barely watch.

Which retard at Channel 4 thought the best contestant group for the first of the new series should include the supreme moron Louie Spence?!!

Throw in Vicki Patterson and some bint from TOWIE and you successfully make a mockery of one of the best game shows to ever grace TV screens.

What a complete mess !

New maze looks great, games look great. But what a complete F*** up for the debut programme !

A bunch of complete morons.

Patterson : "What does adjacent mean?"

Nuff said !

And someone please tell Ayodade that there is no place in the maze for a suit and tie !

For goodness sake have some character like O'Brien and Tudor Pole.

Just looking forward to the real shows with non-celebs now.
Had to look up the `celebrity` contestants on the show, I've never heard of any of them and all things considered, I'm not in a rush to hear of them again.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top