Join for free
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2017, 12:34 AM

So Rude

The individual on Question Time. It was obvious he was going to be disruptive, eventually David Dimbleby got a grip and asked him to leave. No surprise he was Labour supporter. BBC should be embarrassed that he was allowed to take part.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2017, 06:06 AM

Re: So Rude

Especially wearing that shirt, did you see it
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2017, 07:46 AM

Tsk! Uncivilised oik!
Much better to keep one's nastiness hidden!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2017, 10:32 AM

The BBC is under increasing pressure because of their lefty bias and Question Time is in the spot light at the moment. Call me cynical but I believe that every so often they stage a little event to placate their critics. It wouldn't surprise me if the whole thing was stage managed using BBC staff.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2017, 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
The BBC is under increasing pressure because of their lefty bias and Question Time is in the spot light at the moment. Call me cynical but I believe that every so often they stage a little event to placate their critics. It wouldn't surprise me if the whole thing was stage managed using BBC staff.
You see some on Twitter spouting that the Beeb is a right-wing organisation despite all evidence to the contrary.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2017, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
You see some on Twitter spouting that the Beeb is a right-wing organisation despite all evidence to the contrary.
I know, plus some on here too. It always baffles me that they can't see it.

An example the other day on Crimewatch:

They had a pic of the perp on screen and they described him as male, mid-twenties, slim build and wearing a dark hoodie. but the one thing they failed to mention was that he was black. Surely mentioning he was black would narrow it down a bit?

It's like the mosque van attacker was described as white, whereas the London bridge attackers were terrorists.

These are the subtle ways in which the Beeb spread their bias.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2017, 02:32 PM

It also baffles me Longdogs, why people can't see that they're right wing biased!
I think we all look for signs that they're not on our side!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

24-06-2017, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
It also baffles me Longdogs, why people can't see that they're right wing biased!
I think we all look for signs that they're not on our side!
Maybe?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top