Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2011, 06:24 PM

Re: Weekly Menu?

Over the last few weeks I have gone off food altogether, I do eat but its not enjoyed, I have to cook for Joe as he wasnt taught to cook by his Mother, that was spendid Annie the days of women fastened to the kitchen is well and truly over, my motto is "If you dont use it , loose it." That goes for all things here.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2011, 06:52 PM

I'm so sorry, Annie! Eating is one of life's pleasures and losing one's appetite is awful; hope yours is back soon!
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2011, 07:02 PM

I never used to plan but being on nights at work for a while I have found I have to plan and work out meal plans in my head, never did before but now I do it I find it easy.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2011, 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
Over the last few weeks I have gone off food altogether, I do eat but its not enjoyed, I have to cook for Joe as he wasnt taught to cook by his Mother, that was spendid Annie the days of women fastened to the kitchen is well and truly over, my motto is "If you dont use it , loose it." That goes for all things here.
Annie darlin' losing one's appetite is a disaster!!! You MUST eat you hear!!! I'll come up there with large slices of bacon suet pudding, stew and dumplings and Sunday roasts!!!
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2011, 06:03 PM

Annie, I'm the same. Eat because you know you have to, can go a day without anything, when you do it tastes so boring. It's horrid isn't it?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2011, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by maryl ->
Annie, I'm the same. Eat because you know you have to, can go a day without anything, when you do it tastes so boring. It's horrid isn't it?
A whole day without food??? I'd be lucky if I survived more than four hours.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2011, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
A whole day without food??? I'd be lucky if I survived more than four hours.
Me too Uncle Joe , I really look forward to my meals and spend a lot of time planning what I am going to eat ....
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2011, 07:43 PM

Yes, I'm like that too; food is important to me and I do spend a lot of time thinking about it; love to read recipes in line too.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

19-08-2011, 07:45 PM

Meg darlin' - I still have that Zebra steak in my freezer. Sometime next week will defrost and cook it. Marinaded in Balsamic vinegar, Soy Sauce & Worcester sauce, tossed in flour and flash fried with an onion and some garlic before tipping into my slow cooker for a few hours. Sound good???
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA

19-08-2011, 07:47 PM

Sounds very good, Uncle Joe; does zebra resemble venison in flavor? My uncle hunted and we had venison when we went to visit; cooked right it's very tasry.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top