Join for free
Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
slromine
New Member!
907 US
slromine is female 

16-08-2011, 08:49 AM

Re: Old TV Series

I loved Lost in Space, "Danger, Will Robinson.. Danger".
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2011, 10:29 AM

Oh!!! yes. Herbert Lom. I was in love with him. The programmes were so much more genteel in those days not all the swearing and violence that we see on our screens now.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2011, 10:33 AM

Opps sorry double post.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2011, 02:35 PM

My Son recently got me a couple of DVD's containing all the episodes of 'Alfred Hitchcock presents' and every now and then I treat myself to an episode, I still enjoy the stories after all those years.
Mollie, me being an unrepentant smoker, I love to watch the actors light up and enjoy a smoke in the old films without being pestered and preached to, and I'm sure if they could find a way of editing out the smoking they would be on to it like a shot.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2011, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by jemflux ->
My Son recently got me a couple of DVD's containing all the episodes of 'Alfred Hitchcock presents' and every now and then I treat myself to an episode, I still enjoy the stories after all those years.
Mollie, me being an unrepentant smoker, I love to watch the actors light up and enjoy a smoke in the old films without being pestered and preached to, and I'm sure if they could find a way of editing out the smoking they would be on to it like a shot.
..they were good Jimmy

..and made me think of 'Tales of the Unexpected' which were good too .
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2011, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
..they were good Jimmy

..and made me think of 'Tales of the Unexpected' which were good too .
The music that was played at the beginning and end of 'Tales of the Unexpected' used to give me the shudders, I thought it was very spooky!
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2011, 06:46 PM

yes I liked that and Bergerac .
bloggsy
Hampshire
bloggsy is male  bloggsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2011, 07:34 PM

Dixon Of Dock Green

Z Cars
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2011, 04:17 PM

I'm gonna be silly now but anyone remember the Clangers.
tansox
New Member!
Somerset
tansox is female 

17-08-2011, 06:37 PM

Yes I remember the Clangers! does anyone remember what "Uncle" stood for in The Man from Uncle??? I was a fully paid up member and got an official pass to say so. Anyway, U.N.C.L.E. = United Network Command for Law & Enforcement.

Does anyone remember Catweazle?

My eldest Rottie is named after a TV character - Norman Stanley Fletcher, although we call him Fletcher or Fletch! (Porridge).

David Nixon's magic show.
Beat the Clock.
Sale of the Century - Live, from Norwich!
The Golden Shot.
The One o'clock show.

Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top