Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2011, 05:53 PM

Re: Leia Photographs Well

Lovely companion Eileen......
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2011, 09:25 PM

Great pic of the lovely Leia, Eileen....."just checking you don't make any spelling mistakes Mum"
shaz
Manchester, lancs
shaz is female  shaz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2011, 10:01 PM

Nice photo.
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2011, 06:47 PM

That is one of the best picures I have seen of her Eileen, she looks to have settled well in the apartment. Does she seem as happy to you?
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2011, 07:41 PM

She does, Kazz. I think she might miss the screened porch, and the mice , but perhaps am just projecting what I think she should miss .... cats are inscrutable.
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2011, 12:23 AM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
She does, Kazz. I think she might miss the screened porch, and the mice , but perhaps am just projecting what I think she should miss .... cats are inscrutable.
Maybe so Eileen like the myth cats need love milk they don't and my Oz ever touched it. Hated the stuff like a small boy being told to have a bath.

I think Leia's world is you and wherever you are happy then so is she.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2011, 12:32 AM

She is definitely saying "momma, you get off that computer now and talk to me!"

She's gorgeous.

Incidentally, cats are lactose intolerant and should never be given milk except as an occasional treat.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2011, 01:25 AM

Not all, Mollie, just the majority. My darling tortie, Patches, loved milk, wasn't lactose intolerant and had a small saucer every day till she went to the Bridge at 20.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2011, 01:33 AM

My Casey loves milk as well Eileen, but I promise you it isn't good for them as it can interfere with their bowel function and cause them to have diahorrea but, having said that, they are all different, just as humans are.

I guess it depends on what sort of milk they're given, and I only buy sterilised milk, but they can't digest it properly like we can, and can cause them to be bloated around the belly.

Cats, like humans, are all different. Much of the time Casey turns away from a bowl of milk, but occasionally laps it up, whereas Billie will take a drop of milk perhaps once a month or so.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA

30-10-2011, 01:45 AM

Yes, they're so different, each from the other, as you say, Patches liked evaporated milk (not the sweetened stuff!!), which was rather creamy. Never ever a bowel or digestive problem, bless her. None of my others ever wanted milk as they matured, Dandy when he was a kitten would steal some from Patches, but not as he matured.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top