Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2009, 03:38 PM

Re: What do you watch on the box?

mmm, the hair plus I think she's had a little bit of 'work' done. No problems with that - her face is her fortune after all and I think she has always had a very pretty smile.

Love Alun Armstrong. He was the 'Master of the House' when we saw Phantom of the Opera .... (or was he? Erm, he's on the vid of the musical we have - did we see him on stage??? Oh dear - memory!) He was great, anyway!
angieh
Hampshire, UK
angieh is female  angieh has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2009, 04:12 PM

Yes, Alun Armstrong is on our video too. I'm amazed that some actors are so versatile and get little recognition and others, who IMO play the same part every time, get knighted!!!
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2009, 04:20 PM

I love Antique programmes, Good dramas, Great fan of Britians got Talent, and Im a Celebrity....
Do have the soaps on in the background, but very seldom actually watch them...
Love all the CSI programmes too...
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2009, 04:49 PM

I very rarely watch TV. But right now I love Desperate Romantics - it`s a hoot! And Rosetti is as gorgeous as he was when playing the vampire in Being Human (another great show).
I used to watch Casualty but it`s turned into a soap and I can`t bear it now.
Lou
UK
Lou is female  Lou has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2009, 04:50 PM

I like Documentaries, Police programmes, X-Factor, Britains Got Talent etc
Vicki
Croydon, Surrey
Vicki is female 

08-08-2009, 09:39 PM

Hate soaps and don't watch any of them. Also hate reality programmes and cannot stand Big Brother - utter poo, IMO.

I like grizzly, real-life stuff. Just watched a programme on the Wests and another on the Jonestown mass suicide. Fascinating.....

I love a good movie, but have trouble staying conscious...

merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2009, 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by Vicki ->
Hate soaps and don't watch any of them. Also hate reality programmes and cannot stand Big Brother - utter poo, IMO.

I like grizzly, real-life stuff. Just watched a programme on the Wests and another on the Jonestown mass suicide. Fascinating.....

I love a good movie, but have trouble staying conscious...

Agree with you Vicki re Big Brother-watched one programme when it first started-never watched it again-utter poo as you say. Do like a bit of grizzly, real-life stuff myself especially if there's blood and guts involved
angieh
Hampshire, UK
angieh is female  angieh has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2009, 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by claireandaisy ->
I very rarely watch TV. But right now I love Desperate Romantics - it`s a hoot! And Rosetti is as gorgeous as he was when playing the vampire in Being Human (another great show).
I used to watch Casualty but it`s turned into a soap and I can`t bear it now.
I saw a trailer and thought "where did I see that gorgeous guy before?" - thanks, of course - Being Human. I did enjoy that, but did not see the whole series and sadly, missed Desperate Romantics.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2009, 08:50 AM

Another thing I quite enjoy is Who Do You Think You Are. Unfortunately that is a good title for this series as there are some subjects who I really don't know, including tonight's.
I feel the current series is not quite as interesting as some others as they seem to be concentrating on just one or two ancestors rather than tracing the whole story.
angieh
Hampshire, UK

12-08-2009, 01:57 PM

Yes, Who Do You Think You Are is an interesting series. I have found some of the personal stories very moving - Zoe Wannamaker's for example.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top