Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2020, 03:52 PM

Re: Favorite Television

Originally Posted by Westender ->
I can only suppose that at the time, some of those low budget episodes weren't considered worthy of saving, mores the pity. Still, who knows what gems might yet emerge from the vaults of the BBC.
We live in hope!
I bet no one will ever repeat It Aint Half Hot Mum, yet I thought that series very funny.
Westender
Sussex, UK
Westender is male  Westender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2020, 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I bet no one will ever repeat It Aint Half Hot Mum, yet I thought that series very funny.
I think we'll have a long wait before enjoying any repeats of the above Tiffany.
Are You Being Served still cracks me up ...must put the entire DVD collection on my Christmas list.

Dare I mention Alf Garnett?
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2020, 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by Westender ->
I think we'll have a long wait before enjoying any repeats of the above Tiffany.
Are You Being Served still cracks me up ...must put the entire DVD collection on my Christmas list.

Dare I mention Alf Garnett?
That is another comedy series they will never show again.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2020, 09:04 AM

I love Return to the Chateaux and Grand Designs ....Love Bake off and Bake off the Professionals my latest must see is House through Time...I love that lòoking at the history of an old house who built it and all the folks who have lived there to the present day.
Swannie148
Sydney, Australia
Swannie148 is male 

06-06-2020, 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I love Return to the Chateaux and Grand Designs ....Love Bake off and Bake off the Professionals my latest must see is House through Time...I love that lòoking at the history of an old house who built it and all the folks who have lived there to the present day.
Swannie likes this.
Buzzzer
USA
Buzzzer is male  Buzzzer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2020, 05:42 AM

I like the OLD British and American comedies. I also like to watch EastEnders, but we are 12 years behind here in the United States. The copyright at the end of the closing credits is 2008.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2020, 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by Swannie148 ->
My preferred television shows have always been the episodic anthology.. such as Twilight Zone, Amazing Stories or Outer Limits. I welcome the recent reboots of these classics to bring them up to present day.

My other likes are the Brit comedies of the 70s.. Some Mothers, Open All Hours and On the Buses.

What are your preferred television shows?
Not a lot. Mostly F1 racing but it is currently due to the Coronovirus.
I now and again take in the odd Charity Challenge.....
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2020, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Not a lot. Mostly F1 racing but it is currently due to the Coronovirus.
I now and again take in the odd Charity Challenge.....
Oops - University Challenge

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top