Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2011, 08:56 AM

Wild Wet and Windy Wednesday

A very good morning to all from a very blowy and rainy Midlands.

Not much planned for the day other than walking the dogs, and meeting my eldest daughter and her family for a carvery lunch at the pub.

Have a good day yourselves and take care if you are out in the gales.

Barry
miki's mum
Perth Western Australia
miki's mum is female  miki's mum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2011, 09:18 AM

Re: Wild Wet and Windy Wednesday

Hello Barry!
My goodness that sounds feral! I just checked the weather here, we had our maximum so far today at 3.06 pm of 39.9, currently 38.6, with winds from the NE. That means unless the winds turn to the SW we will not get any significant cooling. Going to be a very warm night, doubt it will drop below 25c. Forecast tomorrow is for 39 will probably go higher!
Enjoy your pub lunch, hope for you they have some warm hearty meals!!
Keep warm and dry if you can, and I shall stay indoors until dusk!!
Lorraine
Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2011, 09:37 AM

Dark, gloomy, wet and miserable. Just what I need to try out my new camera lens.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2011, 10:53 AM

Morning Barry and Everyone Strong wind and heavy rain, kept me awake most of the night! Still the same but it is warm!!

Hope you all enjoy a good day today - won't be long 'til Ne'erdy!!

Take care
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2011, 11:54 AM

Good morning all not a bad day, windy and bright with the odd shower.

Not a lot planned for today though may pop and see the family later Have been to Drs and returned with medication so hope to be feeling better soon .

Have a pleasant day everyone .
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2011, 01:08 PM

Hello everyone! Not a bad day here either, sunny but definitely a lot cooler at 8°C.

Meg - hope the meds sort you out soon, it must be miserable having a chest infection that lasts so long.

Miki's mum - I've forgotten what that temperature feels like!

Have a good day, whatever you're doing.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2011, 01:30 PM

Hello everyone rain showers alternating with sunny intervals and cooler here.

Looking forward to my son coming this afternoon to stay for a few days, then my daughter coming tomorrow.
We'll be having our Christmas/New Year celebration tomorrow instead of New Year's day this time, as it's the only time we can have everyone together.

Meg - I hope your meds can sort out your chest infection soon.

Enjoy your day!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2011, 01:40 PM

Good morning! I'll include myself amongst the list of folks getting heavy rain and wind last night. We've return to more typical December weather yesterday with rain in the forecast for the next week.

I've got my doctor's appointment at 10 this morning. It's purely routine. Other than that I have no plans. Have a great day all!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2011, 05:11 PM

Hi all. . Sunny and windy here, a bit after 11 AM and 6℃ (42℉), brisk winds. Down for mail but skipped grass as back is still hurting very much, walking hurts. I have a call in to my doctors, waiting for a call-back. Feel guilty about the grass ...

Meg, hope you're better soon. The weather in Australia sounds lovely!

Enjoy the day ....
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2011, 05:37 PM

Good evening all, not too bad a day here today, chilly but no rain yet. My daughter drove the Wife and me up North to Dundalk to visit her Mother-in-law, we took her out for a meal in a cosy pub just outside the town, she buried her Husband last year and hadn't been out much since and she enjoyed herself.
Eileen, my Wife and Son suffer from back pain and when it comes it's really bad and lasts nearly a week, my Daughter and me thankfully never get back pain, I hope yours goes soon.
Take care Folks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top