Join for free
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2012, 12:02 AM

Tonight's Corrie

Did anybody watch it?

I normally watch on Catch-Up on STV Player which unfortunately got a bug, so I switched to ITV Player, which also seemed to have a problem, so it's taken me over an hour to watch Part 2, but it was worth the wait.

Anyhoooo! I've just finished watching tonight's and I've been in tears with Becky's leaving. How she clung on to Roy and Hayley was very emotional, but the carnage she caused at the reception was classic.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2012, 12:11 AM

Re: Tonight's Corrie

Mollie I always watch Corrie. Becky was Becky at her best tonight, and didn't she time it well. Am sorry she has left, won't be the same without her and all her antics!
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2012, 12:18 AM

Yes, her timing was absolutely perfect.

I do hope she'll come back one day, Merz. I adored Becky and, like you say, Corrie won't be the same without her, but there will be fireworks now.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2012, 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
Yes, her timing was absolutely perfect.

I do hope she'll come back one day, Merz. I adored Becky and, like you say, Corrie won't be the same without her, but there will be fireworks now.
Oh yes, there will be trouble! Going to be exciting
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire

24-01-2012, 12:32 AM

You know what really annoys me? It's that bluddy Dreary Deirdre who can never see that her daughter is rotten to the core. I know I've never had kids of my own, but if I had a daughter like that, there's no doubt in my mind that I would not back her up.

Our dad always said that if he found any of us doing wrong, he'd go to the Police himself, and he meant it.

That Tracy "Barlow" is a vindictive, conniving and ruthless witch and hopefully this time she will get her comeuppance!
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2012, 12:33 AM

I really enjoyed it tonight and wasn't Becky at her best!! My eyes welled up when she was leaving and saying goodbye to Hayley and Roy. She was probably my favourite character and will be missed but I'm so pleased that she went to Barbados with that guy and his son

I also like the way she bonded with her sister after everything that went on before with Max.

Watch out for fireworks in the next episode
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire

24-01-2012, 12:43 AM

It was especially nice to see her finally realising that Kylie had changed and that Max was best left with his mum, and the fact that Becky gave her £5000 was a serious amount of money that Becky knew that Kylie would spend wisely - at least I hope she does.

There have been some strong characters that have left Corrie over the years, but Becky has to be up in the top 5 for me.

I wonder how quickly Steve can get a divorce from Tracy!

I'm glad Becky found Danny and his little boy to go to Barbados with. Her scenes with little Amy, Max and Danny's little lad proves that she would have made a brilliant mummy.
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2012, 01:13 AM

I loved the emotional touches like her giving that money to Kylie,so glad that they made amends, her teary goodbye to Roy and Hayley on the Street had me in floods

The suspense was killing me, when she would spill the beans to Steve when she didn't reveal anything at the church.

Even upset she was still thinking about the kids and asked Leanne where the kids were to spare them hearing the terrible truth about Tracy's lie.

And she at last let Danny and Billy into her life she will be a great mum

So pleased that TracyLuv got her comeuppance
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire

24-01-2012, 01:19 AM

Billy! That was the little boy's name. Thanks Kitty, I couldn't remember.

Tracyluv will have a lot more to contend with no doubt, and that nasty person brought it all on herself. She will now be ostracised by everyone now that they know the truth and what she's capable of.
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2012, 01:26 AM

Oh yes, I watched it, never miss Corrie. Love Becky to bits, a great character, so sad she's leaving.

I was waiting with baited breath too, when Becky was going to reveal all. It was classic!

Was glad she went off to Barbados in the end with Danny and Billy. You never know, she may return as she hasn't been killed off.

PS - Can't stand Tracy - conniving little moo!

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top