Join for free
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2012, 09:32 PM

Kat's secret lover (Eastenders)

So who do we think it is?

Looking at the silhouette that was on at the end it looked like Max to me, although I wouldn't have thought he would cheat on Tanya....

What does anyone else think?????
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2012, 11:21 PM

Re: Kat's secret lover (Eastenders)

At first I thought it was Ray, then I thought Max ....... now I'm thinking it could be Jack as he is the least obvious one

I just hope it wasn't the odious Derek
dollie
west sussex
dollie is female  dollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2012, 08:57 AM

im thinking it isnt any of them they are all being used as decoys and its someone from kats past ....
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2012, 01:10 PM

When ever Max is on screen you know it's him without looking because he never picks his feet up does he, always scuffs along. I didn't hear this chap do that so I don't think it is him.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2012, 03:32 PM

Hey come on girls its all the male members of the cast, led by Max, shame he isnt Scottish then things would be a whole lot easier... he could wear a kilt.
moon witch
kent uk
moon witch is female  moon witch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2012, 03:41 PM

I think it might be Michael there always seems to be a certain spark still there when they are together .
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2012, 08:50 PM

Jessie Wallace doesn't even know yet! We dont find out until late on in the autumn so we've got those iffy looks with the hot 5, Michael, Max, Derrick, Jack & Ray all July & August too I read that Kat is handed a set of keys to a flat by her mystery man in August??? Not much of a clue though is it!
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2012, 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by Cassie ->
Jessie Wallace doesn't even know yet! We dont find out until late on in the autumn so we've got those iffy looks with the hot 5, Michael, Max, Derrick, Jack & Ray all July & August too I read that Kat is handed a set of keys to a flat by her mystery man in August??? Not much of a clue though is it!
Now that's interesting you saying that Cassie, because Max bought a flat to have an affair with Stacey didn't he, he bought a flat for one of his women anyway, plus if it was Jack he wouldn't need to buy her a flat, she could move in with him as he is single. Michael has already had a fling with her and Tommy was the result.

It's a shame weve got to wait so long to find out who he is.
Alicat
West Berkshire

07-07-2012, 09:01 PM

No way could it be Derrick, I couldn't see her falling for him.
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2012, 09:04 PM

I dont think its either of the 'Hot 5'... I reckon it's either a flame from when she disappeared before or someone ridiculously unlikely like Masood or Winston from the market lol

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top