Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Dorcas
UK
Dorcas is female  Dorcas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2012, 09:09 AM

Re: ' Leaving '

Hi Alicat, "Catch Up TV" is on Virgin cable TV and I also think its on Sky TV, its when there are things you would like to watch for whatever reason but cant, then you can click on "Catch up and On Demand, the "On Demand is something you pay for but "Catch Up" is free.
Its the Package we pay for with Virgin cable TV and Broadband.

I do hope I have explained it right but if there are any other members who maybe able to explain it better than I have then please feel free
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2012, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by Dorcas ->
Hi Alicat, "Catch Up TV" is on Virgin cable TV and I also think its on Sky TV, its when there are things you would like to watch for whatever reason but cant, then you can click on "Catch up and On Demand, the "On Demand is something you pay for but "Catch Up" is free.
Its the Package we pay for with Virgin cable TV and Broadband.

I do hope I have explained it right but if there are any other members who maybe able to explain it better than I have then please feel free
Thanks Dorcas, you explained it beautifully We have Sky and have 'On Demand' so I know what you mean. Thanks
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2012, 07:15 PM

I fell asleep through all last night's programme Just as well I've recorded it on the Sky Planner so I can watch it when I have the time : I've started doing that now when I watch my favourite programmes in the evening as I fall asleep through them!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top