Join for free
Page 31 of 48 « First < 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2019, 12:25 PM

Re: The Prince Andrew interview

Oh for heavens sake
They had sex at 17 they weren’t tortured and you can bet your life they were well recompensed for the alleged ‘abuse’.
Despite their suitably pained expressions they don’t look traumatised at all .

The main thing I see is the $ signs glinting in their eyes .

17 is young but not too young to walk out of the door !

When there are woman in this world who have been really tortured and abused like the Yazidi women by Isis this is nothing by comparison .

What I see here is a bunch of very healthy looking young women who spent their teenage years having a high old time with a billionaire and now want a piece of the action .

Ie what they want is a mega pay out from his estate .
cuphalffull
North East UK
cuphalffull is female  cuphalffull has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2019, 12:59 PM

I agree Muddy but what on earth was Prince Andrew thinking of, mixing with this excrement. Birds of a feather............
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2019, 01:04 PM

Exactly he’s a self entitled sleaze bag totally up himself .
They have the excuse of youth and being dazzled by the lifestyle and money .
He has none.
He has had a free run doing nothing paying nothing offending just about everyone for most of his life .
Now he reaps what he has sown and discovered that there is a price to pay for being totally self indulgent ( and mainly at the tax payers expense ) after all .
cuphalffull
North East UK
cuphalffull is female  cuphalffull has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2019, 03:53 PM

Nor has he the brains to admit he was wrong.

I thought it was wrong of the queen to go out riding with him, showing solidarity. A clear message to the media. He is said to be her favourite - but...
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

23-11-2019, 03:58 PM

A boys best friend is his mum ....( possibly his only one ar this point in time ) even if he is nearly 60
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2019, 06:28 PM

Coincidentally, I had a friend call this week to tell me that his girlfriend, whom I didn't know about, had broken things off after a year. He is 68 and she is 34.

What the heck are these fully grown men thinking? Well, I know what they are thinking, but for heaven's sake, a broom could see the problems.

I told my friend that I felt bad for him and that it hurts to lose someone, but in a later conversation (we are close enough, and he asked for my opinion and advice) I suggested that he needed get a grip - that losing his relationship with his daughters (he has), risking his professional reputation, and another host of problems wasn't worth proving that he's still "got it." He told me that pretty much everyone had told him the same thing. I probably shouldn't be disappointed in him, but I am.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2019, 06:41 PM

Hi

A simple view.

I am a Dad, I am also a heterosexual male who enjoys making love to that special lady in my life.

There is absolutely no way I would have sex with a female young enough to be my daughter or grand daughter.

The thought sickens me.

It is just plain wrong.

Consensual sex with a lady of my own age, yes, yes and yes.

Great Fun.

I appreciate that the Royals cannot respond as I would to a man who was a convicted Paedophile.

I would have simply have phoned him and explained exactly what would happen if he ever came near my family again.

There is absolutely no way I would have gone to see him to explain why.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2019, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Coincidentally, I had a friend call this week to tell me that his girlfriend, whom I didn't know about, had broken things off after a year. He is 68 and she is 34.

What the heck are these fully grown men thinking? Well, I know what they are thinking, but for heaven's sake, a broom could see the problems.

I told my friend that I felt bad for him and that it hurts to lose someone, but in a later conversation (we are close enough, and he asked for my opinion and advice) I suggested that he needed get a grip - that losing his relationship with his daughters (he has), risking his professional reputation, and another host of problems wasn't worth proving that he's still "got it." He told me that pretty much everyone had told him the same thing. I probably shouldn't be disappointed in him, but I am.
It's quite flattering for an older man to be admired by a younger woman, and you only get one life....Being a broom is not so bad.......

But don't tell Mrs fox I said that....
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2019, 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
It's quite flattering for an older man to be admired by a younger woman, and you only get one life....Being a broom is not so bad.......

But don't tell Mrs fox I said that....
I had no idea. Just how young is she?

You aren't kidding me, OGF. It's flattering for an older (or younger) man to be admired by a woman of any age.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2019, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by cuphalffull ->
Nor has he the brains to admit he was wrong.

I thought it was wrong of the queen to go out riding with him, showing solidarity. A clear message to the media. He is said to be her favourite - but...
Yes I agree with you CUP , one minute she is supposedly hauling him over the coals ,then she goes out riding with him .
What"s that all about TBH. Not impressive they are all as bad as each other ,she hopes to retain the Monachy & why wouldn"t she ,been her bread & butter for the last XYZ years so she will cling to it like sand to a blanket

Page 31 of 48 « First < 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top