Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2019, 05:40 AM

Good Morning Monday

Morning all.
Slightly cooler and more pleasant outside today after the weekend's glorious heatwave.

First night at work over with almost and it's a return to the gym this afternoon now the weather is not so hot.

Mrs. Floyd begins a new part-time job today but thecway it works out with both our shifts is that I won't actually see her at all until Tuesday evening! Not too well planned on her part but not to worry.

Have a nice day all
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2019, 06:00 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Good Morning Floydy and everyone.

Good luck to Mrs Floydy in her new job.

I am grounded today - waiting in for a parcel - so the housework and laundry goblins are rubbing their bony hands with glee and thinking up boring tasks for me to do!

Have a fun day.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2019, 06:15 AM

Congratulations to Mrs. Floydy. I hope she enjoys her work and colleagues.

Silver Tabby, here, you may have all of my cleaning supplies. I've been at it all day. Or, we could just skip the cleaning and go to lunch !

I'm still up waiting for the Borghese museum to open online so I can purchase tickets.

Have a not-so-Monday Monday, everyone!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2019, 06:59 AM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Congratulations to Mrs. Floydy. I hope she enjoys her work and colleagues.

Silver Tabby, here, you may have all of my cleaning supplies. I've been at it all day. Or, we could just skip the cleaning and go to lunch !

I'm still up waiting for the Borghese museum to open online so I can purchase tickets.

Have a not-so-Monday Monday, everyone!
That sounds like a good plan - will just leave a note on the door for the postie!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2019, 07:12 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Distinctly cooler today.

Clinic, washing and cleaning today

One of those boring days we all have.

Have a good day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2019, 07:20 AM

Good morning everybody.

Good luck to Mrs F in her new job.

It's fitness class for me this morning and hopefully an afternoon in the garden.

Hoping to go out with family for a meal tonight.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2019, 07:25 AM

Good morning all, have a warm and comfortable day and keep dry, safe and well. God bless.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2019, 07:43 AM

Morning everyone, no time for pontificating on the forum this morning because I'm driving Granddaughter number two to Newcastle University where she will be staying for the week.

Good heavens is that the time? I better move my ass she will be arriving any minute.....

Good luck to Mrs Floydy.....
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2019, 07:46 AM

Good morning all.

Nice and sunny here.

Nothing planned for today.

Off to the Doctors at 9am for COPD check and I would like something stronger then what I have.

Good luck Mrs F in your new job.

Have a nice day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2019, 08:21 AM

Good morning all a much more comfortable day here weatherwise.

Off into town for a few bits and bobs and looking for a new small saucepan as my current one has started leaking through the handle joint.

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top