Join for free
Page 146 of 246 « First < 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 > Last »
JBR's Avatar
JBR
Chatterbox
JBR is offline
Cheshire, UK
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 32,785
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
06-05-2020, 07:44 PM
1451

Re: Let's have a laugh

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Richmond's Avatar
Richmond
Senior Member
Richmond is offline
United Kingdom
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 1,351
Richmond is female  Richmond has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
06-05-2020, 08:02 PM
1452

Re: Let's have a laugh

My buddy Dave was a single guy living at home with his father and working in the family business.

He knew that he would inherit a fortune once his sickly father died.

Dave wanted two things:


• to learn how to invest his inheritance and,

• to find a wife to share his fortune.

One evening at an investment meeting, he spotted the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

Her natural beauty took his breath away "I may look like just an ordinary man," he said to her, "but in just a few years, my father will die, and I'll inherit 20 million dollars."

Impressed, the woman obtained his business card.

Two weeks later, she became his stepmother.

Women are so much better at estate planning than men.
JBR's Avatar
JBR
Chatterbox
JBR is offline
Cheshire, UK
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 32,785
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
06-05-2020, 08:28 PM
1453

Re: Let's have a laugh

Originally Posted by Richmond ->
My buddy Dave was a single guy living at home with his father and working in the family business.

He knew that he would inherit a fortune once his sickly father died.

Dave wanted two things:


to learn how to invest his inheritance and,

to find a wife to share his fortune.

One evening at an investment meeting, he spotted the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

Her natural beauty took his breath away "I may look like just an ordinary man," he said to her, "but in just a few years, my father will die, and I'll inherit 20 million dollars."

Impressed, the woman obtained his business card.

Two weeks later, she became his stepmother.

Women are so much better at estate planning than men.
Good one. Told it to Marge.

She pointed out that I've never had 20 million.
Judd's Avatar
Judd
Chatterbox
Judd is offline
West Riding of Yorkshire
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 12,538
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
06-05-2020, 09:48 PM
1454

Re: Let's have a laugh

Paddy and his missus were on the sofa getting frisky when she says "Do you want to take this upstairs?"
"Go on then" said Paddy "You grab one end, and I'll get the other"
Judd's Avatar
Judd
Chatterbox
Judd is offline
West Riding of Yorkshire
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 12,538
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
06-05-2020, 09:51 PM
1455

Re: Let's have a laugh

Little lad gets home from school and says to his parents "The teacher asked a question today, and I was the only one who got it right"
"Well done" said his parents "What was the question?"
"Who's just farted"
JBR's Avatar
JBR
Chatterbox
JBR is offline
Cheshire, UK
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 32,785
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
06-05-2020, 10:08 PM
1456

Re: Let's have a laugh

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Little lad gets home from school and says to his parents "The teacher asked a question today, and I was the only one who got it right"
"Well done" said his parents "What was the question?"
"Who's just farted"
Richmond's Avatar
Richmond
Senior Member
Richmond is offline
United Kingdom
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 1,351
Richmond is female  Richmond has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
07-05-2020, 08:59 AM
1457

Re: Let's have a laugh

Click image for larger version

Name:	THE DONALDS DRINK.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	12514


Richmond's Avatar
Richmond
Senior Member
Richmond is offline
United Kingdom
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 1,351
Richmond is female  Richmond has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
07-05-2020, 09:04 AM
1458

Re: Let's have a laugh

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Good one. Told it to Marge.

She pointed out that I've never had 20 million.
LOL! Well - true love then - she did not marry you for your money! Must be your personality!
JBR's Avatar
JBR
Chatterbox
JBR is offline
Cheshire, UK
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 32,785
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
07-05-2020, 10:07 AM
1459

Re: Let's have a laugh

Originally Posted by Richmond ->
LOL! Well - true love then - she did not marry you for your money! Must be your personality!
It must be. I can't think of anything else!
Richmond's Avatar
Richmond
Senior Member
Richmond is offline
United Kingdom
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 1,351
Richmond is female  Richmond has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
07-05-2020, 09:00 PM
1460

Re: Let's have a laugh

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Paddy and his missus were on the sofa getting frisky when she says "Do you want to take this upstairs?"
"Go on then" said Paddy "You grab one end, and I'll get the other"
Simply SO Funny -- thanks for the laughs!
 
Page 146 of 246 « First < 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 > Last »

Thread Tools


© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top

Powered by vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.