Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2020, 12:35 PM

Re: Christmas Arrangements.

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
What? Is there another virus on the way that makes people blind??
You never know Dex. Depends on what experiments the Chinese are working on after Christmas.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2020, 12:40 PM

We'll be spending Christmas on our own apart from..

We have a bench seat in the driveway opposite the front door, over 2 metres away. I think the local children/grandchildren (who all live together) will come and sit on that for 10 - 15 minutes. That's been the usual procedure since the beginning of the first lockdown. I'd even prefer not to do that but it looks like it will happen.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2020, 12:43 PM

[QUOTE=Muddy;2005013]Nothing staying at home with him who shall shortly be murdered if he leaves the top of the coffee jar off once more.
In that case I will be banged up inside and won’t have to cook Christmas dinner .[/QUOTHi

That is so funny and so, so true.

It is the little things which get us.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2020, 02:19 PM

[QUOTE=swimfeeders;2005026]
Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Nothing staying at home with him who shall shortly be murdered if he leaves the top of the coffee jar off once more.
In that case I will be banged up inside and won’t have to cook Christmas dinner .[/QUOTHi

That is so funny and so, so true.

It is the little things which get us.
It certainly is and now perhaps more than ever with this past year being as it has.

Swimmy, I know we might not often see eye to eye but I would like to take this opportunity to wish you well at what looks like being a difficult time.

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2020, 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
If there was an award for the most sensible members that have stuck to the rules it would have to go to you Meg and Mags. I think you have both been brilliant throughout this horrible year and you still manage to remain upbeat despite everything.

Next year will be a blinder.
That's very kind of you to say, thank you LD.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2020, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
If there was an award for the most sensible members that have stuck to the rules it would have to go to you Meg and Mags. I think you have both been brilliant throughout this horrible year and you still manage to remain upbeat despite everything.

Next year will be a blinder.
Aw thank you LD
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2020, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Nothing staying at home with him who shall shortly be murdered if he leaves the top of the coffee jar off once more.
In that case I will be banged up inside and won’t have to cook Christmas dinner .
oh dear Muddy , you could have 'his and hers' jars of coffee then it won't matter
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2020, 05:02 PM

We were going to my son's for Christmas lunch and both my children and grandchildren were coming along to our house late afternoon for tea. My son rang earlier today to say that they think it would be wise to cancel. Their son has had a covid test today and so results might say he has covid. I think this year it is worth wiping it all out and staying put - hopefully only for this year. I have got to now see whether I can cancel my food order with Morrisons, but if not we can share it up and leave the frozen stuff in the freezer for another time. Hey ho - better times around the corner.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2020, 06:28 PM

That remark about the Kenko coffee jar lid is so true.

I always have a problem screwing it back on. Love the coffee though.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2020, 06:44 PM

Just my husband, son and I and of course my Dad, he wants to stay home so I'll be cooking his dinner and spending time with him. It's my husbands birthday on Christmas Day too. There will be lots of phonecalls and facetimes.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top