Join for free
Page 3 of 39 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 10:45 AM

Re: The Oprah Interview: Prince Harry and Meghan

Originally Posted by susan m ->
It doesn't surprise me those awful words about skin colour were said but I've always said mixed race people are very good looking with lovely skin colour and their children will be too.
Why were they "awful" words? We have no idea of the context surrounding the comment. It seems to me a perfectly ordinary remark, as one parent is white and one is mixed race, to wonder if their child would be dark skinned.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 11:18 AM

Not bothered, will not watch it, but as someone else said, it will be all over our news anyway, maybe I'll avoid the news as well.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
It’s not on until tonight on U.K. tv
It's all done and dusted here, I didn't watch it but there are reports and analysis on all the Australian news sites if you are interested.

Personally not really interested.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
I will not watch it. Its all over the news this morning anyway, so I won't need to. I'm not really interested in them, but I'm getting the impressions from the media that all she did was whinge a lot. She knew fine well what she was getting into, and believe she planned everything from the start. The way she treats people when she is done with them is appalling. Typical narcissist.
Indeed .....
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 11:31 AM

I don’t believe the rumour about Harry not being Charles son .
Harry was already born before Diana met Hewitt.
He does have a resemblance to James Hewitt in that he has ginger hair but James Hewitt has himself a distinct resemblance to Earl Spencer , Diana’s father as a young man .( probably one of the reasons she felt attracted to him)
Harry has various Spencer cousins that look like him all red haired .Here are two of them and Diana’s father John Spencer .
We all have our own opinions on that Muddy, but the only people who know for sure are probably the Royal family. I would think they had a DNA test, because if anything happened to William, Harry would be the heir to the throne, after Charles. There would have been people who would have made sure that nobody ever knew about it though! I suspect that Harry would have also wanted to know!

I believe that Diana was aware of Charles's infidelity very early in their marriage & she was an attractive young woman, so why shouldn't she have physical relationships with other men? They could have been before James Hewitt, but who knows?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 11:35 AM

Scrutinised as she was ?
I just don’t believe it .
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 11:37 AM

Scrutinised as she was ?
I just don’t believe it .
Well I do!
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
I will make a point of watching it.
I thought you had better taste than that Keezoy??
Trouble is, over here we are being force fed with it ??
I'm just watching Eurosport now !!
Luckily l don't have a smart phone !

Donkeyman! 👎🤔🤔👎
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 11:42 AM

Why ?
She was only married in 1981 and almost immediately was pregnant with William who was born in 1982 Harry was born in 1984 when did she have the time a young girl with a one year old child have the time to go looking for men . And she loved Charles that was the cause of all the trouble he was just a rotten husband .
Diana did not meet Hewitt until 1986 .
Xandra
United Kingdom
Xandra is female  Xandra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 11:52 AM

I don’t believe the rumour about Harry not being Charles son .
Harry was already born before Diana met Hewitt.
He does have a resemblance to James Hewitt in that he has ginger hair but James Hewitt has himself a distinct resemblance to Earl Spencer , Diana’s father as a young man .( probably one of the reasons she felt attracted to him)
Harry has various Spencer cousins that look like him all red haired .Here are two of them and Diana’s father John Spencer .
Thank you for posting these pictures Muddy, they should dispel any myths about Harry's parentage. The resemblances are uncanny, he is definitely a Spencer.

Page 3 of 39 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top