Join for free
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 02:53 PM

EU's court case against Astra Zeneca.

I don't know if this is the right thread for this so I'll prevail on our distinguished Mods to move it if necessary.

The EU has lost its Belgian court case against Astra Zeneca although the judge has stipulated that AZ must supply 80.2 million jabs before the end of September . Considering they have already supplied >70million to EU states, that's a no-brainer.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 03:14 PM

Re: EU's court case against Astra Zeneca.

Hi

I am not surprised that the EU lost.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 03:20 PM

Some stories just fill you with joy...
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
I don't know if this is the right thread for this so I'll prevail on our distinguished Mods to move it if necessary.

The EU has lost its Belgian court case against Astra Zeneca although the judge has stipulated that AZ must supply 80.2 million jabs before the end of September . Considering they have already supplied >70million to EU states, that's a no-brainer.
I expect the EU to appeal to the ECJ Percy, this could go on forever ??

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 04:17 PM

Astra Zeneca now need to sue the ass of the EU for their slanderous lying remarks.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top