Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 10:03 AM

Objecting hair

I am sure my hair objects to being cut.

After being cut it does all sorts of strange things flying around in all directions and sticking out like a yard brush .

After a few days it settles down and behaves itself

Am I the only person with strange wilful hair ....
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 10:10 AM

Re: Objecting hair

Same here Meg my hair never sits right even after washing I have to wait till next wash then I can make it look right funny isnt it
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 10:21 AM

My hair stands up at the top of my head & I am always damping it down, but it never lies flat at the crown unless the hairdresser styles it.
Teacup
UK
Teacup is female 

23-06-2021, 11:00 AM

Mine looks nice when the hairdresser blow dries and straightens it with irons. When I do the same thing it mushrooms out, as it's curly underneath and straight on top, and there's far too much of it. It's easier to just scrunch and leave it as it just takes too long to dry and flatten.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->

After being cut it does all sorts of strange things flying around in all directions and sticking out like a yard brush .

No you're not the only one.

My hair objected to such treatment so much that it willfully buggered off completely.
Teacup
UK
Teacup is female 

23-06-2021, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
No you're not the only one.

My hair objected to such treatment so much that it buggered off.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 11:26 AM

I always washed mine as soon as I got back from the hairdressers What a waste of money, eh? I ended up cutting it myself during lockdown, and I still haven't been to a hairdressers. Hair product solves anything
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 01:32 PM

The last time I went to hairdressers I had a cut and colour and every morning my hair stood on end like jeopardy, like I'd stuck my finger in a plug socket. I think it must have been the colour tgat caused some damage to my hair, thankfully its ok now
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

23-06-2021, 03:39 PM

After being cut it does all sorts of strange things flying around in all directions and sticking out like a yard brush

You’re not related to Boris Johnson in any way?
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 06:00 PM

That’s why my hair is down to my butt and I trim it myself. It’s thick and naturally curly with cowlicks everywhere. If I were to get it cut short, it would curl and wave everywhere and not in a good way. One thing I don’t miss is going to the hairdressers . Most of them seem to cut hair they way they want it done, not how you’d like.
Do you have thick wavy hair Meg?
It must feel good to get a fresh hair cut though.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top