Join for free
Page 29 of 29 « First < 19 27 28 29
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 02:39 PM

Re: Matt Hancocks Affair

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
There a many thousands of people who have been in the exact same situation as Bread, not being able to see a loved one who passed away due to covid restrictions. My father (August), my mother (September) and one of my uncles (November) all passed away due to various health issues and they died alone because care homes and hospitals where they were in would not allow us to see them because of covid rules. It's heart wrenching knowing they died alone. I am sure Hancock is not the only minister who has broken social distance rules. He's the only one that's been caught.

The thing that made me angry about lockdown was the situation with Cummings. People up and down the country were very very desperate to see their loved ones before they passed on but lockdown law prevented that but what do we hear, Cummings, Boris most senior advisor breaking lockdown rules to be with his parents and nothing is done. He gets no warning, no sacking, nothing because Boris defends him to the hilt.

Hancock was an idiot for what he did but what Cummings did was 1000 times worse because he travelled all the way to Durham, knowing he and his wife had covid-19 whilst lockdown measures were in effect and he refused to admit he did wrong. Boris defending him was the last straw. Any body gets me vote except the conservatives.
Again, a great post and so sorry to hear your sad events.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 03:29 PM

It looks as though Hancock could get a sixteen grand payoff.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 04:59 PM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...CTV-probe.html

'As part of the investigation, ICO teams searched two residential properties in the south of England on Thursday 15 July 2021.

'Personal computer equipment and electronic devices were seized as part of the operation and the ICO's enquiries into alleged breaches of section 170 of the Data Protection Act 2018 continue.'

Steve Eckersley, Director of Investigations at the ICO said: 'It's vital that all people, including employees and visitors to public buildings, have trust and confidence in the protection of their personal data captured by CCTV.

'In these circumstances, the ICO aims to react swiftly and effectively to investigate where there is a risk that other people may have unlawfully obtained personal data. We have an ongoing investigation into criminal matters and will not be commenting further until it is concluded.'

Page 29 of 29 « First < 19 27 28 29

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top