Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 12:10 AM

Re: Microblading

Found this :-

https://www.sarajustice.com/microblading-alternative/
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 12:14 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Found this :-

https://www.sarajustice.com/microblading-alternative/

Oh no, dont fancy that at all Tabby, and supposing you didnt like it, i suppose you'd be stuck with it. Blow that.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 12:15 AM

I'd as lief stick to eyebrow pencils - at least you can wash that off if it goes wrong!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 12:24 AM

No way Jose.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 12:32 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Did it hurt much when you had yours done Judsy?
My eyebrows are perfect as they are.

My eldest daughter had hers done and they need to be 'topped up' every now and then because they tend to fade.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 01:05 AM

Is it like Tattooing? I have a number of Chinese female friends who have had their eyebrows tattooed on when they were much younger.

I have to admit until they pointed it out to me I never noticed but apparently it saves a lot of maintenance.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

15-07-2021, 05:31 AM

Just a thought - if one has dark eyebrows tattooed on - won't they look a bit silly as one ages - when skin tones change and hair turns grey?
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 06:21 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Just a thought - if one has dark eyebrows tattooed on - won't they look a bit silly as one ages - when skin tones change and hair turns grey?
Does Asian hair turn grey? Chinese are white as and stay out of the sun in fact some of the young girls in hot pants have legs that are so white that, in my opinion, they look ill.

However it is beauty thing for them one of my friends gets scolded by her children and siblings for returning to Malaysia with the slightest tan - she is 69.

Don't forget too that tattoos fade with time.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 07:34 AM

Darn it, I didn’t realise that microblading cuts the skin.

I won’t be having it done now, in case of infection, as I’m of a mature age, I won’t risk it, plus I’m on statins that lowers your immune system.

Thanks for all the advice.

When I get something like this into my head, it’s hard to shake it off....until they mentioned cutting the skin, that woke me up.

I liked my beauticians brows so natural looking, never thought to ask about the procedure...

I want that is what I thought, looked it up last night, as I was going to get them done in Newbury,

Then I read what I just typed....I’ve always done things a..e about front.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Darn it, I didn’t realise that microblading cuts the skin.

I won’t be having it done now,
I'm glad to hear it, pauline. Besides, you don't need it; you're just right the way you are.

Good morning, btw.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top