Join for free
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2010, 03:22 AM

Angry pensioners 'lock up' financial adviser

I can just imagine you lot doing something like that
(Not that you're all pensioners mind you!)

Four disgruntled German pensioners have appeared in court accused of tying up, kidnapping and holding hostage their financial adviser.

They allegedly took the man captive after sustaining heavy losses in investments in the US property market.

The adviser was allegedly kept locked in the cellar of a house in Bavaria for four days.

The two married couples aged between 63 and 79 confessed to the deed, but refrained from using the words "kidnapping" or "hostage".
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8505132.stm
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2010, 04:06 AM

Re: Angry pensioners 'lock up' financial adviser

This sends out a clear message, . . . . . don't mess with the oldies, . . we're maybe old but we can still keep our end up.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2010, 08:28 PM

I binned the 'financial advisers' many years ago, do it myself now, my performance has beaten all of the so called 'advisors' who always have a hidden agenda and don't know anything more than the client this is despite the government trying (and failing) to make it fairer.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2010, 12:13 AM

Nothing like 'Pensioner Power' Azz........

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top