Join for free
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2019, 08:39 AM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Excuse my ignorance, but the woman in Jem's photo has got her mouth shut. So with her nose plugged as well, how the 'eck is she breathing?

If she has got a secret tube inserted somewhere . . I don't wanna know.
Mups..as you well know us women can cope with owt and appparently she just pefected the art of breathing through her ears in times of difficulties...as you do.

Psssst. A gossip from the Apatani tribe told me that but don't pass it on as it's a closely guarded secret. .
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2019, 09:18 AM

Solo, I so agree with your comment -
" Another thing that is unsolvable is ..I saw photos of The Naked Bike Ride in todays papers. As a cyclists it is well beyond my comprehension as to why anyone in their right mind would inflict a narrow bicycle seat anywhere near their naughty bits because it's bad enough enduring those seats fully clothed let alone naked. Questions need to be asked on the sanity of these precarious actions surely."

I said somewhere else, it must be like sitting on a cheese wire.
Strang peoplel about, ey.
When you see them all respectable at the office on Monday, who'd have guessed what they'd been up to the day before
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2019, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by solo ->
Mups..as you well know us women can cope with owt and appparently she just pefected the art of breathing through her ears in times of difficulties...as you do.

Psssst. A gossip from the Apatani tribe told me that but don't pass it on as it's a closely guarded secret. .

Haha, your secret is safe with me Solo.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2019, 10:44 PM

A Bruce Lee programme was on the tele tonight, I'm sure he would have said, "A naked lady riding bicycle with saddle on becomes One with the bicycle".
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2019, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
A Bruce Lee programme was on the tele tonight, I'm sure he would have said, "A naked lady riding bicycle with saddle on becomes One with the bicycle".
One would imagine so, that Bruce Lee fella said more than his prayers I can tell you.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2019, 01:15 PM

Quote Solo. “Another thing that is unsolvable is ..I saw photos of The Naked Bike Ride in todays papers. As a cyclists it is well beyond my comprehension as to why anyone in their right mind would inflict a narrow bicycle seat anywhere near their naughty bits because it's bad enough enduring those seats fully clothed let alone naked. Questions need to be asked on the sanity of these precarious actions surely “

Baffling isn’t it, why this sudden craze to do everything in the nude?
Those calendars are a bit of fun, oul ones posing naked for the Farmers Journal covering their bazooms with two cabbages and their bums plonked on a cold stone dry wall, a sure way of getting carbuncles on yer arse, seventy year old crocks playing village cricket in another calendar shoot for charity, wrinkly bums and saggy breasts hiding behind cricket bats and huge shin guards, I love the inventive ways they come up with to hide their bits, but they should know that going around naked at their age is like taking Tesco plums out of the plastic bag, the longer they’re left out in the air the quicker they shrivel up.
Wonder what they’ll be doing in the nude next? I don’t think there’s anything left that hasn’t been done naked, the ancient Greeks seen to that.
How about getting buried in the nude? good for the environment an all that, you blend in quicker with the soil.
Personally I like to keep all me eggs well covered up in the one basket, thank you very much.
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2019, 01:24 PM

I was going to try posting a leisurley offering but I am laughing so much at...

but they should know that going around naked at their age is like taking Tesco plums out of the plastic bag, the longer they’re left out in the air the quicker they shrivel up..and

Personally I like to keep all me eggs well covered up in the one basket, thank you very much.

Anyone even thinking of trying nuddy things really needs to read those two sentences
solo
UK

10-06-2019, 03:38 PM

Managed to get those images out of my mind...though it tooks more than a few cuppas to do so

On my many travels since the early 60s I have always packed a box of Tunnocks delicious Teacakes. The much loved delicate Tunnocks Snowballs can't take the toing and froing so are left for the return home cuppa.

So many of the great old travelling comforts, such as Kit Kat, Mars bars, Wagon Wheels etc have been so badly tampered with that any of the lovely original taste as disappeared with the usual 'making it better for the consumer' explanation whereas in fact they have totally mucked the product up completely.

Now Tunnocks have left well alone and stayed with their closely guarded Teacake recipe and for that I am glad to see that Boyd Tunnock 86 as being given a Knighthood. Ok it is mainly for his charity work but I like to think it's because he and his little teacakes has kept me happy over the years on many on long journey .

I often raise an eyebrow at some who get given this Knighthood honoury thingymibob but for this gentleman I wonder why it took so long. This one was so well deserved.

spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2019, 09:19 PM

How arty, Tunnocks in various stage of undress.
solo
UK

11-06-2019, 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
How arty, Tunnocks in various stage of undress.
You can get arty with anything. Artist David Mack doesn't just fold and flatten his Tunnock teacake foil wrapper, he makes tigers out of them. You need a lorra lorra teacakes to do that .

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top