Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
precious
Brisbane Australia
precious is male  precious has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 12:42 AM

How many Aussies on here?

Or am I the only one?
So this is mainly a UK forum?
I have no opinion on Brexit or Boris. We have our own issues.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 12:58 AM

Re: How many Aussies on here?

Hi Precious. I'm Keezoy (Actual name is Keith) from Sydney. Welcome to OFF. Well spotted. This is, for the most part a UK site. There's quite a few Aussies and Kiwis here as well as people from the US, Ireland, Canada etc. Maybe one from South Africa. I've been on here a while (it says here I joined in April? I would swear I have been here longer than that??) - and I have not struck anybody -at all - from a non English speaking country. So yeah it is primarily "UKcentric"..Most people here are cool and easy to talk to. A few are not. IMO. Just try to have fun and accept that Brexit is the dominant issue here. I agree we have plenty of our own issues but I don't think Brexit is a "non issue" and it's worth knowing about..The best education in my opinion is to listen to the zeitgeist. All sorts of opinions from a random selection of the general public is the most balanced education you can get on any political or social issue I reckon cobber!..Have fun.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 01:09 AM

Morning Precious, welcome to the forum

Sorry, I'm not an Aussie
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 01:14 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Morning Precious, welcome to the forum

Sorry, I'm not an Aussie
Hey Floydy. Congratulations mate. You are now a fair dinkum honorary Aussie. Wear this with pride!

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	cork.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	10.9 KB
ID:	10472  
precious
Brisbane Australia
precious is male  precious has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 02:56 AM

read a few posts and I might be afraid that the banter escalates here. Am I right? Look...... like any old Aussie (born before 1970), I need to roll with the punches and not take myself seriously. I do like a joke though so its not like Im utterly serious.
keezoy
Australia

13-08-2019, 03:37 AM

Originally Posted by precious ->
read a few posts and I might be afraid that the banter escalates here. Am I right? Look...... like any old Aussie (born before 1970), I need to roll with the punches and not take myself seriously. I do like a joke though so its not like Im utterly serious.
"1970 Old" ?!!..Fair suck of the sauce bottle digger! I'm 67 and I'm still dreaming of being invited to join The Stones Just be yourself and take people as they come. There's all sorts here. Most will accept you as is. Just say what you want. Your 10 cents worth is welcome. All grist for the mill. Blah blah..
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 04:10 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Hey Floydy. Congratulations mate. You are now a fair dinkum honorary Aussie. Wear this with pride!
That's ace, keezoy. I'll wear that when I'm watching Kylie's next sexy video release
precious
Brisbane Australia

13-08-2019, 04:22 AM

Im 61
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 04:27 AM

I've stumbled into the creche.
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 05:43 AM

I wasn't born in Australia.
That's probably why I like it here.
Arrived 1974, age 25 (then, not now)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top