Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2018, 10:30 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
You think?

Drat. He heard me.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2018, 10:31 PM

Don't forget Mups..I'm omnipresent!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2018, 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Drat. He heard me.

I heard you too - must you make so much noise?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2018, 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I heard you too - must you make so much noise?

Aha. There you are young Judster.
We thought it was quiet.
Been up to no good again no doubt.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2018, 10:57 PM

Phew I needed a breather after EZ.
He must have been on a promise I reckon.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2018, 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Aha. There you are young Judster.
We thought it was quiet.
Been up to no good no doubt?

You know me too well.

After my travails at work and then cutting the front lawn and pruning some trees I thought I deserved a bit of a rest, rest that I used to catch up on some TV that I previously recorded.

Am now taking my rightful place in here.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

21-05-2018, 11:06 PM

About time you did that grass, you've been idle long enough.

Now then, can we just establish who's place this really is before we go any further please?

You see, we have the paperwork which states quite clearly this is a ladies only thread, therefore we know you can't possibly claim your right to be here in any way, shape, or form.

Perhaps you just need a little more time to get used to the idea.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

21-05-2018, 11:10 PM

Paperwork can be forged.

Our (men) claim goes right back to Magna Carta, a time when wimmin had no say in the running of things. A fine tradition ruined by wimmin with ideas above their station. First we teach you to talk and then allow you to vote and everything went downhill from there.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2018, 11:11 PM

You know me too well.

After my travails at work and then cutting the front lawn and pruning some trees I thought I deserved a bit of a rest, rest that I used to catch up on some TV that I previously recorded.

Am now taking my rightful place in here.
Is that all?
I walked 4 miles to the shops in under 16 minutes ... came back, mowed the lawn, climbed up a ladder to clear out the guttering and whilst there rescued a pigeon on the apex of the roof cos I thought he was stuck .. until he flew off .. came back in hot and weary and did some washing.
Okay, I fibbed a bit but it sounded good.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2018, 11:13 PM

Paperwork can be forged.

Our (men) claim goes right back to Magna Carta, a time when wimmin had no say in the running of things. A fine tradition ruined by wimmin with ideas above their station. First we teach you to talk and then allow you to vote and everything went downhill from there.
Our claim goes back to the Garden of Eden ... and ever since then men sporting a fig leaf have given us wimmin a good giggle.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top