Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2018, 06:57 AM

Good morning Thursday !

Good Morning all !

Just come back from my early morning walk - it is lovely out there - sunshine, fairly warm, birds singing - breath taking!

Busy day planned for today - will be a sort of 'in and out' day.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2018, 07:19 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

There a big yellow thing in the sky its scaring me.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2018, 07:22 AM

Good morning everybody.

It's a nice sunny morning here in Derbyshire. My friend Chris & I plan a short walk in the countryside followed by lunch at the mill shop & a browse round.

We're out for a meal with Ady, Paula & the children tonight.

Have a good day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2018, 07:33 AM

Hi

A dry day with sun.

How weird.

Washing today for me, then the things on the line to dry.

Have a good day all and enjoy the sun.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2018, 08:18 AM

Good morning all.

Don't worry Nom, that big yellow thing will soon be a big black thing.

Its beautiful and sunny here, my Hubby is going to wash the car and i'm doing the Spring Cleaning.

Going to cook a Pork Joint today for lunch and the rest in the freezer.

Have a nice day all.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2018, 08:23 AM

Its a beautiful morning out there, blue sky and sunshine, just the day to say sod it all and get out and enjoy it

However Ive got to stay home as mum had her op yesterday and needs someone here for 24 hrs so I shall be catching up on some washing to hang out - all the throws we have used over the winter as they take an age to dry, and I shall bake for the girls and boys in work - muffins and biscuits - Friday treat

Enjoy your day however you are spending it xx
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2018, 08:36 AM

Good morning everyone

The sun is threatening to come out here it's not quite made it's mind up so I am living in hope. Its the garden for me today.....oh please Mr Sunshine don't let me down

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2018, 08:38 AM

Morning everyone, bright start here too after a frosty start.

Alfie has been ill overnight, which we think may be related to the anaesthetic he had on Tuesday for a minor op. He seems a little brighter at the moment although not eating anything, but we have a follow up for him at the vet's later anyway so we'll see what she has to say about it..

Have a good day folks.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2018, 08:48 AM

Sorry to hear about Alfie. Hope he’s ok soon.

Deceptive out there. Looks warm, but it isn’t, just yet. Supposed to be nice later.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2018, 08:48 AM

Good morning to you all.
I think I am dreaming. The sun is out and it looks wonderful. Make the most of it. I'm not going to wear a jumper today. How rare is that.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top