Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 09:00 PM

Fantastic news for our family

Just got back from taking my niece to hospital for tests to determine what the 2 breast lumps were and I'm delighted that the results came back both lumps are non cancerous. One is a lipoma and the other cyst. I can't begin to tell you how ecstatic and relieved I am and obviously how relieved my niece is. The lord heard my prayers!!! *jumping for joy*
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 09:04 PM

Re: Fantastic news for our family

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Just got back from taking my niece to hospital for tests to determine what the 2 breast lumps were and I'm delighted that the results came back both lumps are non cancerous. One is a lipoma and the other cyst. I can't begin to tell you how ecstatic and relieved I am and obviously how relieved my niece is. The lord heard my prayers!!! *jumping for joy*
Oh LQ I'm jumping up and down too!
That's fab news x
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 09:06 PM

LG that must be such a relief for all concerned, your niece will be able to face tomorrow with a new enthusiasm for life.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 09:09 PM

Wonderful news and such a relief for you your niece, you and your family, LQ
Bobby Àmericano
AMERICA
Bobby Àmericano is male  Bobby Àmericano has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 09:13 PM

Deo gratias! Wonderful news!
I know all about the Big C.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
LG that must be such a relief for all concerned, your niece will be able to face tomorrow with a new enthusiasm for life.
yes exactly, I said to my niece, now you can start to live again, her life has been on hold this past 14 days, its been a long 14 days. So, so, so relieved and happy right now
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 09:31 PM

That's really happy news, Lion Queen. I think the forum should let you keep those smilies too.
So pleased for your family
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 09:33 PM

Fantastic news Lion Queen xx
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 10:03 PM

That is wonderful News!
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 10:04 PM

Wonderful news LQ!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top