Join for free
Page 56 of 56 « First < 6 46 54 55 56
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2021, 04:18 PM

Re: Breaking - Joe Biden wins US presidential election

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
I'm wondering why you guys are having another go at Joe Biden again...is America ticking along too well for you?
People are genuinely concerned that his health is of more importance.

Neither he or Trump should be allowed to stand in the next Presidential campaign an age limit makes sense.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2021, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Maybe he only needs a deaf aid ??

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔

As if. What that geriatric tw@ needs is a DAFT aid.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2021, 04:29 PM

I'm wondering why you guys are having another go at Joe Biden again...is America ticking along too well for you?

I wonder where you get your news from. America is in a flat spin because of that clown not instigating appropriate crack down on the filth that are taking control over whole cities if not states.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2021, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
I wonder where you get your news from. America is in a flat spin because of that clown not instigating appropriate crack down on the filth that are taking control over whole cities if not states.
Just general news, Todger. In that when Trump was in, his gaffes were widely publicised, and everything he did was scrutinised because it was so ill thought out. Its been fairly quiet over the water, and frankly I haven't looked for news because I'm not American. I like to concern myself with Britain.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2021, 11:02 PM

Just general news, Todger. In that when Trump was in, his gaffes were widely publicised, and everything he did was scrutinised because it was so ill thought out. Its been fairly quiet over the water, and frankly I haven't looked for news because I'm not American. I like to concern myself with Britain.

Biden and Harris are destroying the USA.

Tell me ... what policies of Bidens are working better than trumps ?
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2021, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Biden and Harris are destroying the USA.

Tell me ... what policies of Bidens are working better than trumps ?
Some one who agrees with you as well as me also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Slrs29r5KW8
Danny
Denver, CO
Danny is male  Danny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2021, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
An American friend posted this below.

"We have a President with dementia.
An ex call girl for Vice President.
A transsexual overseeing Health and Human Services.
A President's son who is a crackhead, a human-trafficking pedophile who money laundered billions from other countries sharing half of it with his dad.
A crackhead’s buddy is the Head of the DEA.
Hunter ’s other buddy is now in the Dept. of JUSTICE ?
A guy who is sleeping with the Chinese SPY is over our Homeland Security !?
We are borrowing all of our money now from China ! And at 1.9 Trillion, that's a Lot.
Thousands of Immigrants are coming in for our Jobs and Social Security Benefits.
AND .. they are still focusing on destroying a former President that’s not there anymore!
Add this in with the 50,000 jobs lost in the past months. Yet Biden is pro America ?
You just can’t make all this up. God help our grandchildren."

Unfortunately it's our fault. I have long been disappointed the we as Americans accept candidates in what we call a lose/lose or the lesser of two evils elections. When we do this I feel it demeans the memory of everyone who died to make this great. We should stand back and demand better candidates rather than just sighing shaking our heads and voting with a cringe.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2021, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by Danny ->
Unfortunately it's our fault. I have long been disappointed the we as Americans accept candidates in what we call a lose/lose or the lesser of two evils elections. When we do this I feel it demeans the memory of everyone who died to make this great. We should stand back and demand better candidates rather than just sighing shaking our heads and voting with a cringe.

Daryl Cooper sums it up brilliantly.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...trust-anything

Page 56 of 56 « First < 6 46 54 55 56

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top