Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2016, 11:56 PM

Re: Winter heating costs

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
It's the only time of year I recommend a middle floor flat we rarely use the heating having flats all around us we have fantastic insulation and benefit from everyone else's heating being on.
I hereby elevate you to the position of honorary Yorkshireman/woman.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2016, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by Norway ->
Cold Weather Payment
Cold weather payments are offered to those on certain benefits in the event that the area they live in has extreme cold weather.

If you’re eligible you will receive £25 for each seven consecutive day period that the weather hits zero degrees celsius or below between 1st November and 31st March.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Im sure i ought to qualify for this , i mean Jan will be around -10c most days . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only happens in Scotland.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2016, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I hereby elevate you to the position of honorary Yorkshireman/woman.

How can you be so nasty to do that to anyone.

Lancashire born and breed.
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2016, 09:14 AM

Commit a crime and get yourself deported to Australia. That will fix your heating costs, but you may have to pay for the cooling thingy. I will give you a good price.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top