Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2018, 05:04 AM

Good Morning Saturday !

Good Morning everyone,

Busy day planned for today. Have a 'crafty' friend coming for the day on Monday - so will be providing lunch and dinner.

Off to Sainsbury's for 7:00am to buy flour - some for bread making and some for making pasta - a 2 mile round trip.

Then after 8:30am off to the Farm Shop for vegs - another 2 mile round trip.

Lastly - off to village shop to pay paper bill and top up on gas and electricity - a 1 mile round trip.

So that's my '5 miles per day' taken care of without thinking about it - plus a little weight lifting thrown in for good measure!

Have fun!!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2018, 05:48 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday !

Morning Tabbles et al...

Overcast here but forecast to brighten later I believe.

We have eldest son and family visiting for lunch today, so Mrs. B. will be preparing a feast with the fatted calf and trimmings although. I will be doing all the really important stuff such as mucking out the kitchen and laying the fresh sawdust ..

Have a good day everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2018, 07:03 AM

Good morning all.

I'm off into Town now, look around the shops see what bargins I can buy and food, then at 1pm got another viewing.

Have a nice day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2018, 07:15 AM

Hi

The joys of rural living.

Woken up by the dawn chorus of birdsong and heavy tractors.

Just more packing and sorting today.

I may have a break this afternoon and go and see the Pretendies.

Have a good day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2018, 07:27 AM

Good morning all.

I've had my 5 year old grandson Josh staying overnight. He was awake at 5.30 this morning & I couldn't get him to go back to bed.

I had to get up too because if I don't watch him he gets into such mischief. He's already bent my metal curtain pole by swinging on it and turned the water on in the bathroom. It would definitely have overflowed if I hadn't caught it in time!

He's a handful as I imagine most autistic children are but I like to give Ady & Paula a good night sleep. Ady doesn't come in from his taxi driving till 5.00am and is in desperate need of sleep - just when Josh decides to get up!!

A nap for me this afternoon I think!! lol

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2018, 08:25 AM

Good morning everyone

Gosh that sounds quite a challenge looking after your little grandchild Carol I think you will deserve a nap later. I'm at my daughter's later for coffee then my son and his family are at mine for tea...looking forward to that

I hope the weather bucks up because it's the village duck race tomorrow and teas on the village green....it really needs to be a sunny day...fingers crossed

Have a good day all
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2018, 08:28 AM

Good morning world and it's residents. Much cooler here at the moment but expected to warm up later. Hopefully a nice lazy weekend to look forward to. Oh dear! Done it now! Never let the devil hear your thoughts!!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2018, 08:51 AM

Good morning everyone a dull start and hoping it brightens up later.

I ought to trim Chloe and may just make a start, it is such a long job and neither of us look forward to it these days.

Enjoy your day...
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2018, 09:07 AM

Good morning All.
We are going to Wimborne later. It's the annual folk festival this weekend and there is the parade going round the town at 2.30. This consists of lots of clog dancers, jesters, school dancers, morris dancers etc all dressed up and performing at their best. There are even some monks this year.
The performers travel from all over the country and some from abroad as well. It will be hot and very crude and definitely not a day for wearing sandals as I don't want my poor feet to get trodden on.
Have a good day everyone. Hope the viewing goes well Susie.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2018, 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by Newcomer ->
Good morning All.
We are going to Wimborne later. It's the annual folk festival this weekend and there is the parade going round the town at 2.30. This consists of lots of clog dancers, jesters, school dancers, morris dancers etc all dressed up and performing at their best. There are even some monks this year.
The performers travel from all over the country and some from abroad as well. It will be hot and very crude and definitely not a day for wearing sandals as I don't want my poor feet to get trodden on.
Have a good day everyone. Hope the viewing goes well Susie.
Sounds wonderful! I hope you'll put up some photos.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top