Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 06:39 PM

Re: Moving.

Originally Posted by summer ->
I told you to be ruthless on another thread somewhere swims.... what do they call it? Ah yes Life Laundry.... be ruthless its therapeutic

Tara Pretendies are swims pretend grandkids... they treat him like a grandpa
Riiiiiiiiiiight.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 08:14 PM

I told you to be ruthless on another thread somewhere swims.... what do they call it? Ah yes Life Laundry.... be ruthless its therapeutic

Or Chrissie Hynde's kids?
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 08:15 PM

Good luck with that Swimmers, I've done it all myself single handed, boxes and boxes of it while my Husband was at work, hopefully I will be doing that again one day for the last time.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 08:16 PM

Summer, I had to laugh at that.
You know how some children have 'pretend' little friends, who are invisible to everyoneone else, well that is how Swim's 'Pretendies' sounded in your description.

Perhaps Swim should explain to Tara that these are real children, but belong to someone else, and are not related to him. Hence 'pretend grandkids.'

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top