Join for free
Page 2 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2018, 10:59 AM

Re: Second Referendum on Brexit ?

Originally Posted by solo ->
Not sure about the 'Got at' Foxy. She was always a remainer at heart and that is what is showing with the way things have gone so far
Yes that's true Solo. I think she was a plant.....

Join the leave team and destroy it from within....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2018, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Does anybody remember reports that said, if we get a "leave" result, shortly before the referendum, it still won't happen?

At the time I thought it was just pro-EU people talking, but with all the events since I am beginning to think that all those in parliament ( and others with the ability, like the woman who took it to court) , who were against leaving for financial reasons, are deliberately using any method they can to overrule the pro-Brexit vote!
If I am right, democracy is dead!

Spot on Twink.
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2018, 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Yes that's true Solo. I think she was a plant.....

Join the leave team and destroy it from within....
Not beyond the realms of possibilities considering how good we are at such things.

Many like myself must be thinking my vote is good enough when it comes to elections but not good enough for Brexit....which makes me more determined to get us out of this rat trap.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2018, 11:06 AM

Even if it meant the total demise of Britain, I would still vote Leave. I just wouldn't give the remoaners the satisfaction.

If there was a second vote and Brexit was overturned, I would never vote again in anything because as Twink says, democracy would be dead.

I am so sick of the unwashed, snowflake generation that I would go as far to say I would be prepared to fight them if there was ever a civil war.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2018, 11:06 AM

I think a second referendum would be a good idea. I have spoken to a number of people since the last one who voted to leave, but now regret doing so.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

16-07-2018, 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I think a second referendum would be a good idea. I have spoken to a number of people since the last one who voted to leave, but now regret doing so.
Sorry but I don't believe you.
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2018, 11:09 AM

Who isn't sick of all the shilly shallying but it is those with the courage of their convictions that voted leave who still want to leave, not those that give in because we are being brainwashed in to staying
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

16-07-2018, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by solo ->
Who isn't sick of all the shilly shallying but it is those with the courage of their convictions that voted leave who still want to leave, not those that give in because we are being brainwashed in to staying
Exactly. Any true leaver will be furious with the likes of Greening and will be even more determined to leave.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2018, 11:12 AM

Obviously people who didn't have a clue what they were voting for Tara.....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

16-07-2018, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Even if it meant the total demise of Britain, I would still vote Leave. I just wouldn't give the remoaners the satisfaction.

If there was a second vote and Brexit was overturned, I would never vote again in anything because as Twink says, democracy would be dead.

I am so sick of the unwashed, snowflake generation that I would go as far to say I would be prepared to fight them if there was ever a civil war.
Count me in Longdogs..... Bruvvers in arms and all that stuff...

Page 2 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top