Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2018, 07:00 PM

Re: Shooting ear pain

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Been to docs and I don't think he knows what is causing the shooting pains and face pain. He mentioned that it could be the start of bells Palsy? Not sure why coz I don't have a dropped eye or I don't drool. He said not to be alarmed but if my face droops at one side to go back to him immediately. He also mentioned neuralgia. I don't have any inection which I thought I might have.

I ve to take ibuprofen and go back if it gets worse and he will investigate further.

Today the shooting pains/electric shocks through my ear aren't as often so i.m hoping it is something that is settling down its own.

I was going to go into work late but my boss told me to take the day off and rest. I.m so lucky to have such an understanding boss!

Thanks everyone for your input on this thread.

I.m going to have a lie down now and relax ready for work tomorrow.
Thinking about it, I'm sure I have had this a long time ago, No Idea what it was but it obviously went away without causing any harm. Do painkillers ease the pain?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2018, 07:35 PM

Oh my lovely LQ. I certainly hope it is nothing serious.
Do let us all know how you are doing. Hugs sent. x
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2018, 09:11 PM

Hi again

Well, I have no idea what all that was about but I haven't had a single shooting pain since this afternoon. How odd. Mind you, I'm not moaning, it was horrible and I don't ever want that to return. The body is a strange and complex thing.

I'm so glad its (fingers crossed) gone. Thank you to those of you who expressed concern. Big hugs xxx
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2018, 09:16 PM

Glad to hear the pain's gone now Queenie. Fingers crossed it stays away.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2018, 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Glad to hear the pain's gone now Queenie. Fingers crossed it stays away.
Ta Pesta
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2018, 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Hi again

Well, I have no idea what all that was about but I haven't had a single shooting pain since this afternoon. How odd. Mind you, I'm not moaning, it was horrible and I don't ever want that to return. The body is a strange and complex thing.

I'm so glad its (fingers crossed) gone. Thank you to those of you who expressed concern. Big hugs xxx
Ooh Thanks LQ. I enjoyed that.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

13-08-2018, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Ooh Thanks LQ. I enjoyed that.
double one for you Mr
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

13-08-2018, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by lion queen ->
double one for you mr
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2018, 11:04 PM

Must be a bit of ear wax.
So glad you are out of pain.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2018, 07:42 AM

Glad you are feeling better LQ.

By the way, don't send Dongle too many hugs.. it gets him too excited!

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top