Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 09:19 AM

Healthy footwear.

I'm looking for some new shoes to wear around the house - I hate slippers.

The slip on mules I've been wearing have worn out and I can't get another pair as comfortable.

My friend has suggested I get some crocs.

I just thought I'd ask - what type of footwear do you wear indoors?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 09:21 AM

Re: Healthy footwear.

Originally Posted by carol ->
I'm looking for some new shoes to wear around the house - I hate slippers.

The slip on mules I've been wearing have worn out and I can't get another pair as comfortable.

My friend has suggested I get some crocs.

I just thought I'd ask - what type of footwear do you wear indoors?

Socks!!!
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 09:26 AM

Barefoot,cant get socks that fit at the moment.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 09:28 AM

Be careful, I wore my croc type shoes outside and slipped on decking fell down steps and cut my head open.
I expect they are ok indoors though.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 09:28 AM

I don't suppose it matters much as long as you find it comfortable.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 09:36 AM

Proper shoes or trainers are nearly always the preference.

I'm always in and out of the house. To keep changing footwear or slipping shoes on and off would be a nuisance. Also, feet need protecting against the accidental dropping of items or maybe kicking into something that hasn't been noticed. Indoor footwear probably wouldn't give much protection from that.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 10:44 AM

I just wear fluffy animal socks with non slip bottoms to them...I cant bear those awful shapeless croc shoes theyre really bad for your feet as they encourage your feet to spread. Plus they look awful too !!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
I just wear fluffy animal socks with non slip bottoms to them...I cant bear those awful shapeless croc shoes theyre really bad for your feet as they encourage your feet to spread. Plus they look awful too !!
You beat Me to it Aysa,Me too,the sox are lovely and cozy in winter...or I just go barefoot in Summer
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 11:13 AM

I can't stand Crocs, they smell & draw your feet & look awful.
I wear my Sketchers sometimes, got them on at present, but mostly I wear slippers.
I have a lot of pairs. I like the backless slip on types, some have animal faces, some a pattern on the top. They all have proper soles & I do forget & wear them out doors sometimes. I do buy a lot, you could say they are my shoe fetish, others buy shoes or boots, I buy slippers, if they get too bad I can throw away any tatty pairs as I have so many.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by May ->
You beat Me to it Aysa,Me too,the sox are lovely and cozy in winter...or I just go barefoot in Summer :cool:
Snap May!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top