Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2009, 02:04 AM

Re: Hello from Alaska

Originally Posted by sjbo659 ->
If your friend shows I have probably seen him. I take real pride in my Bouviers. I try to keep them all in sho condition as much as I can. Even the nutured dog becuase they know when they look good just like we do. Its so funny how much easier they are to control and or mind when they look nice. I am really looking forward to Feb. I am doing a breeding between my female Cassie and an absolutely gorgous male from Canada who is out of N Americas number one Bouvier Breeder. I can't wait to see what I get. Knowing me I will probably end up keeping them all. Just joking about that. lol

My last Yorkie lived to June 2008 and 14 yrs. old. She was a Canadian champion and I do admire what Canada does with the Yorkshire Terrier breed. I'll have to get some pics of her on my profie page. Mike does not show but he has a yorkie smart as a whip in agility. I think I know every pedigree in the breed. Showing is great fun if you have quality and I bet you do.
sjbo659
Alaska
sjbo659 is male  sjbo659 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2009, 02:19 AM

Originally Posted by buzzie ->
My last Yorkie lived to June 2008 and 14 yrs. old. She was a Canadian champion and I do admire what Canada does with the Yorkshire Terrier breed. I'll have to get some pics of her on my profie page. Mike does not show but he has a yorkie smart as a whip in agility. I think I know every pedigree in the breed. Showing is great fun if you have quality and I bet you do.
Buzzie, Your right about Canadian Breeders and what they do. Its a shame here in the US more do not take the same care. I try very hard to research and make sure my pedigrees are a good match. Cassie has great lines. Her sire is one of the top producers in Euorpe and mother comes from Dutch lines and a long time Bouvier kennel from a lady who is more knowledgable then anyone I ever met. I have two out of her lines, a male and a female. If you look at my home page you will see both the sire and dame. on the main page above her. My 10.5 month old is out of Canada and he has shown three times already and taken Breed twice. He would have on the third as well but had a slight limp (growing pains that day) and the judge allows us to excuse ourselves rather then take a second. I feel I am doing everything right but you know about mother nature. She is not always fair, we just try to do our best and then keep our fingures crossed we made the right dicisions.
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2009, 02:46 AM

Buzzie, Your right about Canadian Breeders and what they do. Its a shame here in the US more do not take the same care. I try very hard to research and make sure my pedigrees are a good match. Cassie has great lines. Her sire is one of the top producers in Euorpe and mother comes from Dutch lines and a long time Bouvier kennel from a lady who is more knowledgable then anyone I ever met. I have two out of her lines, a male and a female. If you look at my home page you will see both the sire and dame. on the main page above her. My 10.5 month old is out of Canada and he has shown three times already and taken Breed twice. He would have on the third as well but had a slight limp (growing pains that day) and the judge allows us to excuse ourselves rather then take a second. I feel I am doing everything right but you know about mother nature. She is not always fair, we just try to do our best and then keep our fingures crossed we made the right dicisions.
I saw them they are absolutely gorgeous. Isn't that the breed Jackie Kennedy had? So it looks like Canada is doing a great job with your breed as well.
sjbo659
Alaska
sjbo659 is male  sjbo659 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2009, 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by buzzie ->
I saw them they are absolutely gorgeous. Isn't that the breed Jackie Kennedy had? So it looks like Canada is doing a great job with your breed as well.
Actually it was Ronald Regean that had a Bouvier. I can't remember the name but it was named after his wifes mother if I remember correctly. Its a breed I would recommend to anyone who doesn't have kids under the age of 5. They are so strong they would never hurt a child deliberately but they like to herd and when they do they just push the animals around. They do the same with kids when they play so really small kids would have a hard time. lol
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2009, 07:44 AM

Hi welcome to the forum,

I have basenjis, they are the opposite of your dogs, they hate the cold!
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2009, 02:27 PM

Hello Steve, great to see another new member, . . hope you like it here.
buzzie
USA

11-12-2009, 02:40 PM

Actually it was Ronald Regean that had a Bouvier. I can't remember the name but it was named after his wifes mother if I remember correctly. Its a breed I would recommend to anyone who doesn't have kids under the age of 5. They are so strong they would never hurt a child deliberately but they like to herd and when they do they just push the animals around. They do the same with kids when they play so really small kids would have a hard time. lol
Now I remember it was her maiden name that was so much like the breed name.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2009, 07:39 PM

Hello and welcome to the forum - it is a good place to meet and chat to people, everyone is very friendly.

Your fur babies sound lovely and look forward to seeing pics

Take care.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top