Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
islandman
Dorset UK
islandman is male  islandman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2016, 05:14 PM

Re: Thank heaven!

Not to worry Marion. There is an old saying, "it's better to be late in this world than too soon for the next".

ps Dorset isn't so great today, it's bloomin cold.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2016, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by islandman ->
Not to worry Marion. There is an old saying, "it's better to be late in this world than too soon for the next".

ps Dorset isn't so great today, it's bloomin cold.

Colin matey good afternoon and welcome. I live along the Channel from you and it ain't any warmer here.
islandman
Dorset UK
islandman is male  islandman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2016, 05:12 PM

Hi Joe, and thanks. Yes it's grey and cold and looks like being that way for the next week, but hopefully rain free. We've been working in garden since 8.30 and only came in at 3.30. I've been doing a bit more to my "garden makeover", fence panels blue, cream masonry paint and all in all, a satisfactory day. As for tomorrow, that is in the planning stage but I will be out there, if my health is ok.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2016, 05:38 PM

Colin matey, that's way, way too much like hard work!!! - go look at my profile piccy of me in my super,duper riser/recliner armchair - a much better occupation for us oldies!!!
islandman
Dorset UK

19-03-2016, 06:12 PM

Yes I had seen it before Joe and to be honest, knowing you have those sort of health issues, wondered after if my post might appear heartless.

I am aching a bit now and will have a good old soak at tea time and straight into jamas, ha ha.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

19-03-2016, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by islandman ->
Yes I had seen it before Joe and to be honest, knowing you have those sort of health issues, wondered after if my post might appear heartless.

I am aching a bit now and will have a good old soak at tea time and straight into jamas, ha ha.

I use WD40 for external lubrication, and Brandy for internal (for medicinal purposes you understand)
Cam
USA
Cam is female  Cam has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2016, 08:02 AM

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top