Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2020, 09:32 AM

Good morning Saturday!

Good morning all sunny here after showers during the night.

No particular plans for today other than day to day chores.

May do some baking later.

Enjoy your day everyone
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2020, 09:44 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday!

Hey, Hey, it's Saturday. It has been sunny and warm all day, full of the joys of spring
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2020, 09:52 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Sabina is here cleaning, putting up new curtains and has taken me shopping.

A good start to the day.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2020, 10:59 AM

Good morning all, mild and bright here, looks like being a nice afternoon.

Just been putting the finishing touches to the outside of the garden room (which Rosemary has christened "The Doghouse"), and now enjoying a brew before having a good tidy up in the workshop. Maybe relaxing later reading the papers for a couple of hours.

Have a pleasant day everyone

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	20200912_105840.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	13677   Click image for larger version

Name:	20200912_105826.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	13678  
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2020, 12:05 PM

Good morning everyone a lovely sunny day and I got up early to bake before it gets warm .
I have made a batch of choc chip and hazelnut cakes for the children also a new lot of organic yeast arrived yesterday to try out so I made a batch of pizza dough for the freezer and some wholemeal rolls. I can detect a different flavour from the new yeast and it is lovely .

Next to walk Chloe/lunch of home made pizza and salad then an afternoon pf gardening .

Enjoy your day

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Just been putting the finishing touches to the outside of the garden room (which Rosemary has christened "The Doghouse"), and now enjoying a brew before having a good tidy up in the workshop. Maybe relaxing later reading the papers for a couple of hours.

That is very impressive Barry
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2020, 12:41 PM

Very nice indeed, Barry

Now I wonder if Rosemary had someone in mind when she named it "The Doghouse"?
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2020, 01:18 PM

Now that is a very nice shed indeed. Lucky you!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2020, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->

That is very impressive Barry
Originally Posted by Mags ->
Very nice indeed, Barry

Now I wonder if Rosemary had someone in mind when she named it "The Doghouse"?
Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Now that is a very nice shed indeed. Lucky you!
Many thanks folks I've enjoyed building it, just got a couple of weeks to wait for a plasterer now, a skill that I never excelled at unfortunately. In a few days I will probably post a project report for anyone that's interested in how I built it...
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2020, 02:40 PM

Many thanks folks I've enjoyed building it, just got a couple of weeks to wait for a plasterer now, a skill that I never excelled at unfortunately. In a few days I will probably post a project report for anyone that's interested in how I built it...
If you upset your lady wife Barry, at least you will have somewhere nice to sleep!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts

12-09-2020, 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
If you upset your lady wife Barry, at least you will have somewhere nice to sleep!
I built it for my lady wife Twinks...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top