Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2020, 10:36 PM

What odd things do you have in your drawers?

I confess to having, inside my coffee table drawer my late dog's ashes, Fluffy Boy Floyd, which I keep saying I'm going to scatter where he loved to walk, and two boxes of watch and clock bits, a tiny drill and some paint brushes.
It all makes perfect sense to me.

Do you have anything odd in your drawers?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2020, 10:47 PM

Re: What odd things do you have in your drawers?

Me bum.

Not a lot of room for anything else.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2020, 11:18 PM

Everything goes into mine that I don't want, but might need one day. I really should have a clear out. One kitchen draw even has a dog lead in it & we don't have a dog, though it came in handy when a stray turned up in our road. We did find the owner.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2020, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Me bum.

Not a lot of room for anything else.
So I've heard.

A Kardashian you aren't.
paula
scotland
paula is female  paula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2020, 11:19 PM

Nice one Mups.....I have some batteries, screwdriver ...a small one... and some plastic money bags ,that you get in the bank.....in my underwear drawer....and I also have an old set of dentures....just incase I break the ones I'm wearing now
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2020, 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
So I've heard.

A Kardashian you aren't.

Cheeky blighter.

Seriously, it depends which drawer I look in as to what's in there.
All the kitchen drawers are full to bursting.
There are balls of string, tools that should be out in the shed really, batteries, sellotape, electrical tape, an old camera, old bus timetables, old place mats, one of those things that you turn the spikes on the top round to make different size holes (is that a leather punch?), the phone book, plus one drawer for the kitchen towels and tea towels and another drawer for knives and forks and so on.

I have been saying I will sort them out for years, but I really do know where things are when I want them.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2020, 06:26 AM

Depends which room you are in i have one of those 'drawers' in most rooms....full of essential items you never use
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2020, 10:38 AM

For the time being I don't have any drawers, only the ones in the kitchen. In the middle one is a box with overflow of kitchen utensils (that don't fit in the cutlery tray in the drawer above), a couple of cork hot pan stands, a pair of scissors, charging leads for various devices (ipad, phone, Kindle etc), and the box the dog's recent flea treatment came in.

Tomorrow I will be getting my sideboard (yay!), and in one I plan on putting my boxes of medications. No doubt the rest of the space will be filled up with junk. I will keep you updated.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2020, 11:41 AM

Now I'm bored with looking at and sorting buttons, I may sort out some drawers, could take a while!

There's always something interesting in junk drawers, they have my respect.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2020, 11:46 AM

Odd socks, old receipts, spare buttons for clothes I have thrown out. Loads of sticky name and address labels for raffle tickets from charities.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top