Join for free
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2020, 02:02 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Not 'arf. Thanks.
I'll be there in 5 mins.
Don't hurry back
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2020, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Don't hurry back
Well done Judd. They didn't hurry back.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2020, 10:25 PM

Us guys would have been quicker, but then again, we are famous for bringing home the Bacon.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2020, 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Aye, but the gits are hovering in the wings.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2020, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->

I have an ultimation for you poor excuses of manhood.

You come nosing in here, leaving the back door wide open, sling your coats and shoes down, pinch everything you can get yer mitts out the fridge, leave the remote down the back of our sofa, fiddle about with our mobile phones, then clear off again and leave us with all the clearing up.

You're more trouble than you're worth, and unless you make a bug effort to mend your ways and be grateful for our engaging companionship and tolerance, we have decided the best thing to do is have you arrested for breaking and entering.

I strongly suggest you think over this ultimation, and sincerely hope that you make an effort to turn over a new leaf and shower us with much TLC and adoration in the future.

We will leave you to ponder on this generous offer and trust you will see sense and mend your way for good this time.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

21-09-2020, 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I have an ultimation for you poor excuses of manhood.

You come nosing in here, leaving the back door wide open, sling your coats and shoes down, pinch everything you can get yer mitts out the fridge, leave the remote down the back of our sofa, fiddle about with our mobile phones, then clear off again and leave us with all the clearing up.

You're more trouble than you're worth, and unless you make a bug effort to mend your ways and be grateful for our engaging companionship and tolerance, we have decided the best thing to do is have you arrested for breaking and entering.

I strongly suggest you think over this ultimation, and sincerely hope that you make an effort to turn over a new leaf and shower us with much TLC and adoration in the future.

We will leave you to ponder on this generous offer and trust you will see sense and mend your way for good this time.

Just an idea. Why don't you wimmin set up somewhere else and leave us blokes alone in here?

Sounds like a plan to me.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2020, 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Just an idea. Why don't you wimmin set up somewhere else and leave us blokes alone in here?

Sounds like a plan to me.

Right. You had your chance, and you have failed miserably.

The locksmith will be here in the morning, and our tasers will arrive by lunchtime.
You will not be allowed to darken out doorstep any more.

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2020, 12:40 AM

You tell 'em Mups.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2020, 06:20 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
You tell 'em Mups.
Got my fingers in my ears.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2020, 06:37 AM

Oh good - you won't have heard the bacon frying then. Out of here - this minute!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top