Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2019, 12:09 PM

Re: Dusting?

I always think I do enough of it at work then feel guilty when I see it here so set to with a vengeance then think why did I bother as no one seems to notice. Might stop altogether and see when they do notice it hasn't been done. Anyone want a bet it doesn't ever bother them enough to get the duster out themselves ?
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2019, 02:01 PM

Exactly Julie!!
Pointless!

As for guilt? What's that?
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2019, 06:00 PM

Dust?..I never dust..I polish,and I'm a happy wee bunny flitting around the bung' with My trusty can of Mr Sheen..yes..guilty M'Lady..I'm a houseworkaholic..just love it and nothing gives Me more pleasure than a clean tidy sweet smelling house..I've always been like this since I was a teenager who every Thursday night scrubbed Our bathroom/kitchen floors,cleaned the sinks/bath.. then the taps, door handles,letterbox with brasso while My recordplayer belted out the latest songs..so..I've not changed much......please don't judge Me too harshly
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2019, 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Exactly Julie!!
Pointless!

As for guilt? What's that?
It's what you feel when someone turns up unannounced.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2019, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Dust?..I never dust..I polish,and I'm a happy wee bunny flitting around the bung' with My trusty can of Mr Sheen..yes..guilty M'Lady..I'm a houseworkaholic..just love it and nothing gives Me more pleasure than a clean tidy sweet smelling house..I've always been like this since I was a teenager who every Thursday night scrubbed Our bathroom/kitchen floors,cleaned the sinks/bath.. then the taps, door handles,letterbox with brasso while My recordplayer belted out the latest songs..so..I've not changed much......please don't judge Me too harshly
Do you have pets May? I find that most pet owners sort of give up eventually. As I have said before, cats have no idea when it comes to interior design.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2019, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Do you have pets May? I find that most pet owners sort of give up eventually. As I have said before, cats have no idea when it comes to interior design.
Nope..no pets now..just little ol' Moi.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

22-03-2019, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Nope..no pets now..just little ol' Moi.
That explains your enthusiasm.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2019, 06:46 PM

ooooo are you talking about me Ruthio? i'm always dusting and cleaning.!! lol
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2019, 06:51 PM

Dusting just pollutes the environment. Removing it is also cruel to dust mites.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2019, 05:23 AM

I wonder when did it become trendy to be proud of having a dusty house? I like my house to sparkle what's wrong with that? I also spend time on other things ....just because I dust doesn't mean I'm preoccupied with it ...I'm like you May I get a kick out of seeing the place sparkle...it's therapeutic.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top