Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2019, 11:51 AM

Smuggling drugs

How's this for inventiveness!

I just heard on the news this morning, that numerous dead rats were found, thrown over a prison wall. I missed which prison it was.

Someone then noticed these rats had had 'surgery' on their stomachs.
It turns out, their stomachs contained packets of drugs, tobacco, and even mobile phones!!

Whoerver thought of doing that??
It is not surprising we hear of people dying from taking some of these drugs when you consider where they have been beforehand, like inside dead rats or even stuffed up people's bums sometimes.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2019, 11:53 AM

Re: Smuggling drugs

That's awful. Sadly the guards in some prisons are involved too.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2019, 11:57 AM

Drugs smuggled into Guys Marsh prison in dead rats

9 hours ago

Yuk .....

In June 2018, Dorset's senior coroner said the use of drugs at HMP Guys Marsh was "rife", leading to a number of recent deaths.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2019, 12:00 PM

Oh that is so horrible Omah. I didn't know it had been done before.

I only heard this on the news this morning, but as I said, I didn't catch which prison it was. Perhaps it will be on the main news again later.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2019, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Oh that is so horrible Omah. I didn't know it had been done before.

I only heard this on the news this morning, but as I said, I didn't catch which prison it was. Perhaps it will be on the main news again later.

I think it's the same report .....just different sources ....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

25-03-2019, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
I think it's the same report .....just different sources ....

How can it be the same? Your report indicated it was last June, or have I misunderstood?
Davenorave
Wales
Davenorave is male  Davenorave has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2019, 12:09 PM

Honestly!! Are we expected to believe that this sort of activity along with drone delivery can't be curtailed. It feels to me to be a complete lack of effort by the authority, not to mention a serious stench of collusion. A poor show.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

25-03-2019, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
How can it be the same? Your report indicated it was last June, or have I misunderstood?
That reference was to indicate how lethal the drugs are - the report is dated "9 hours ago" .....

ETA Original post amended.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2019, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by Davenorave ->
Honestly!! Are we expected to believe that this sort of activity along with drone delivery can't be curtailed. It feels to me to be a complete lack of effort by the authority, not to mention a serious stench of collusion. A poor show.

Is this one of those 'privatised' prisons where G4S are supposed to be providing security ???
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2019, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by Davenorave ->
I agree are dead rats routinely littering up prison yards?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top