Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2019, 06:53 AM

Good morning Wednesday.

A very early good morning from me.

It's always the same when I'm going somewhere - I can't sleep!

I'm away all day on a coach trip with my friend Chris. No idea where we're going - it's a mystery tour.

Sue is going to call on Tony when she finishes work at 1.00pm. Hopefully they'll go a nice walk somewhere.

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2019, 07:01 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday.

Morning Carol and all who follow

A mystery tour sounds fun Carol....report back where you ended up

The forecast is good for today...warmer with sunshine so I'm staying home and pottering .....my spring flower window box looks lovely by the way so I might do another for the garage.

Have a good day everyone whatever is planned
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2019, 07:40 AM

Good Morning all

Carol - your trip sounds fun - do let us know where you go!

The most exciting thing on my schedule today is a visit to the GP surgery to meet the Diabetes Nurse - food diary at the ready - and, yes, I have been honest with it. Even confessed to drinking red wine on Friday night and having a large slice of birthday cake at a neighbour's party on Saturday.

GP thinks I may be pre-diabetic - she says my blood sugars are 'all to hell' - obviously a new medical term! I have put a bit of weight on over Winter but that will soon go.

Anyway - have a fun day - see you all later.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2019, 07:51 AM

Morning all.

No sunshine here but it was fairly mild driving back from work.
No big plans for later though I may visit the gym for a short workout. It depends how I am when I wake up.

Tabby - good luck with your tests. Watch that sugar intake
Summer - Carol won't be able to tell us where she ended up as she will have had a blindfold on (Carol, have a great day out - hopefully you'll be able to stay awake or sleep on the coach on the way)

Have a nice day all
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2019, 08:29 AM

Good morning all.

Dull outside.

We are off to the Solicitors Office at 9.30am, then into Town, look around the shops, the Chinese Buffet at lunch time.

Have a nice Coach Trip Carol.

Good luck ST. You have not been letting me know what you have been eating, naughty girl.

Have a nice day all.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2019, 08:55 AM

Good Morning everyone. Today I have dental and respiratory appointments at the hospital. I can't say I'm looking forward to either.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2019, 08:58 AM

Good morning - Grey skies but dry. Not too bad.

We're going into town this morning. Mrs mart is having an eye test to see why her eye is hurting and not opening properly.

Maybe I'll take a ride to the allotment this afternoon and work on the fence some more.

Hope everyone's day goes as well as possible.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2019, 08:59 AM

Morning everyone, wow! a mystery trip....everyday's a mystery to me.... Anyway, enjoy it Carol wherever you end up.

A look at the thermometer reveals a mild 10*C and no cold breeze scurrying around me legs, so I might put in a walk later on...But first....

Just the weekly shop at Tesco while Mrs Fox recovers from Labrynthitis....She's walking around like she's been on the red wine all night....
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2019, 09:09 AM

Good morning everyone. Hope Mrs Fox soon recovers. Have a good day everyone. God bless.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2019, 09:29 AM

Good morning all a cloudless sky on this beautiful Spring day.

Carol, I hope you enjoy your coach tour. I’ve never been on a mystery tour, I like to know where I’m going.

Tabby, hope all goes well with the Diabetic nurse at the surgery.

SusieJ, do you know the date when you move into your new house?

Ffosse, hope all goes well with your hospital appointments...

Mart, I hope Mrs Mart can get help with her eye problem...

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top