Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2019, 11:27 PM

Re: Good morning Wednesday.

Hi everybody. For those interested in my mystery tour - it took us first of all to Nuneaton. A very nice market town. it was market day & there was a wonderful stall selling all types of pillows. I've been promising myself a new pillow so I brought a pair. I didn't want two but Chris said she's have the other. They're made out of silk & bamboo and feel so very soft. Can't wait to try it tonight.

Next stop was Dobbies Garden centre where we treated ourselves to a slap up meal - a roast lunch with Cherry Pie to follow & a cup of tea. it was a senior special £7.99 for all.
I haven't wanted anything else to eat all evening! Whilst at Dobbies I bought Tony a new jigsaw puzzle and some chocolate.

Last stop was the National memorial Arboretum at Lichfield. Chris & I had been there before but we still found memorials we hadn't seen.
We were particularly moved by 'Shot at dawn'

We had a cuppa in the Arboretum café before departing for home.

We had a lovely day & the weather was perfect.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2019, 11:30 PM

Re: Good morning Wednesday.

Good to hear you enjoyed your day out Carol. That new pillow should ensure you get a full night's sleep for a change
If you appear on here before I leave work I'll know the plan didn't work. Sleep well

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top