Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
David P
South Oxfordshire
David P is male  David P has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2020, 09:35 AM

Re: Face-mask-wearing idiots

Originally Posted by Omah ->
It's the morons - they've "rubbished" the countryside, they've "rubbished" the beaches, now they're going to "rubbish" the streets ..... the idiots can't help it - they're brainless .....
The problem with the rubbish left on Bournemouth beach was the bins were full, that is the ones that were operational. People in general will not take their rubbish home. Similarly, other non-household rubbish is dumped because council charge you when you take it their tip. I had one old sheet of hardboard and three small bags of broken wall tiles. Cost £6.00.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2020, 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by David P ->
The problem with the rubbish left on Bournemouth beach was the bins were full, that is the ones that were operational. People in general will not take their rubbish home. Similarly, other non-household rubbish is dumped because council charge you when you take it their tip. I had one old sheet of hardboard and three small bags of broken wall tiles. Cost £6.00.
I agree. The problem is that our recycling centre is not owned by the council but is a private company (French in fact).
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2020, 11:27 AM

Our village recreational area has plenty of refuse bins for rubbish and dog waste, both clearly marked, if one bin full dump in the other or leave on the grass. The benches are frequently stuffed with litter forced between the seating, cans, crisp packets.

Slobs.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2020, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Our village recreational area has plenty of refuse bins for rubbish and dog waste, both clearly marked, if one bin full dump in the other or leave on the grass. The benches are frequently stuffed with litter forced between the seating, cans, crisp packets.

Slobs.
Hi

I agree.

i also think that employing more people with the right to issue on the spot fines is the right way to go about it.

Unfortunately Government does not.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top