Join for free
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2020, 12:22 PM

Re: Revenge...

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
Ahhh yes sweet memories, Revenge..
I waited and the opportunity arose when he (neighbour) left his car door unlocked..overnight..halfway parked in front of my garage...So a pair of very small Miss Kitty pink knickers 12 to 15 year old size was placed under his front passenger seat, in anticipation of his equally fat horrendous wife finding it.

The only downsize of this deed was that I wasn’t a pine tree air freshener in his heap of car and witness to the find.

Disclaimer 1
I am not that petty that inconsiderate parking should result in such action but they were the neighbours from hell.

Disclaimer 2
I am not a collector of Miss Kitty underwear, but I did have granddaughters who slept over (honest)
marciniak
wales uk
marciniak is male  marciniak has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2020, 01:06 PM

At the rugby club, one of the players who were getting married, apologised to a few of his circle of friends, there will be no invitations, due to it being Family and close friends only.

Now whether out of spite, revenge or what no one knows.

But someone sent out loads of invitations to attend the church and reception.

Now on that special day, there were twenty odd extra guests with partners dressed in their finest and most baring gifts, who were not supposed to be there.

From that day to now, no one has ever owned up …

Apparently it didn't go down well
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2020, 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
And your best mate, the groom .... still married her? Twit.

He was setting himself up to be hurt too.
Not only did you do the right thing I think you were very restrained. It must have hurt.

I'm not even sure it could be called 'revenge ' ... more uncovering a deception and a lie.
Quite right Morticia

Originally Posted by marciniak ->
At the rugby club, one of the players who were getting married, apologised to a few of his circle of friends, there will be no invitations, due to it being Family and close friends only.

Now on that special day, there were twenty odd extra guests with partners dressed in their finest and most baring gifts, who were not supposed to be there.

That was downright spiteful if you ask me. They'd been told they wouldn't be invited and the reasons given.
marciniak
wales uk
marciniak is male  marciniak has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2020, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Quite right Morticia

That was downright spiteful if you ask me. They'd been told they wouldn't be invited and the reasons given.

I think most would agree with you Percy.

But still years on, as I mentioned.. no one knows why, or who its was....It could have been someone from the Brides side for all we know. Or a prank that back fired.

But still I agree with you
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2020, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by marciniak ->

LOL!

That's PRECISLY the sort of thing I'd have done!
marciniak
wales uk

27-07-2020, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
LOL!

That's PRECISLY the sort of thing I'd have done!

I'll be be honest with you Art..

Most like myself thought it were a bit OTT...and don't know why or who did it.

But I would be lying if I said many never had a good laugh about it.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2020, 02:45 PM

I have in the past cut two or three people out of my life. That has hurt them more than any actual revenge. Doing something nasty back just doesn't feel right to me. Just the way I am.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2020, 02:47 PM

Although having said that I did once give a guy who I knew was being unfaithful to his girlfriend a love bite....she was at the same party when he started kissing me!
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2020, 04:48 PM

Doing something nasty back just doesn't feel right to me. Just the way I am.[/I]

Ditto, but I do put my faith in Karma.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2020, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I have in the past cut two or three people out of my life. That has hurt them more than any actual revenge. Doing something nasty back just doesn't feel right to me. Just the way I am.
That's me too, I have no time at all for people who have treated me badly. For that reason they simply no longer exist in any shape or form. They would never get any help from me, whatever the circumstances might be.

Originally Posted by Last Tango ->
Doing something nasty back just doesn't feel right to me. Just the way I am.

Ditto, but I do put my faith in Karma.
I do the same, see the first line of my signature. To hold the thoughts of wreaking any personal revenge just makes for bitterness, that is extremely harmful and can eat a person up from the inside. Far better just to wait for Karma, it has proved to work too and in far more satisfactory ways than I could ever devise, or carry out legally.

Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top