Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2020, 06:05 AM

Good Morning Tuesday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

A cool. grey start to the day but sunshine promised for the next few days.

I have some external painting to do, otherwise the day is my own.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2020, 06:38 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday.

Good morning Swimmy and all who follow

Looks a bit soggy again in Yorkshire windy too I hope it cheers up

Have friends coming around early doors for a meal....I'm cooking lemon chicken with savoury rice and a side salad....so something to look forward to.

Have a lovely day all

PS.....the sun just came out....fingers crossed
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2020, 06:53 AM

Good morning all, I trust you are well, have a good day and stay safe and well. God bless.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2020, 07:02 AM

Good morning all, overcast here at the moment but a better day forecast I believe.

Just heading out with the dogs, then later on I'll be making cottage pie for lunch and baking some mince pies.

Have a pleasant day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2020, 09:04 AM

Good morning everyone fine but dull.

I have lost 2 days out of 3 due to health issues so have some catching up to do , I want to cut back the lavender among other things.

Runner beans and tenderstem broccoli for lunch both from the garden what luxury...

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2020, 09:58 AM

Good morning all a lovely sunny day here after yesterday’s rain.

Plenty to do indoors but will also try to get out in the garden later.

Enjoy your day everyone
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2020, 10:10 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

Is it morning already? Time has absolutely no meaning when so desperately tired!

No rain and it’s sunny but very windy here. Dry with sunny spells, windy and feeling
fresher than recent days is the forecast. Maximum temperature 20ºC.

No idea what I will be doing today, nothing much so it could well be another of those
‘please myself’ days!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2020, 10:17 AM

Lovely sunny day here in Sudbury. I've just put the guinea pigs in the garden with some fresh red pepper and parsley and now eating toast and marmite while I get set up for a run through the set list in preparation for the first reharsal for the band since March.

Might get a fishing session in on Friday if I'm lucky. I Fancy a bass session over at Felixstowe or Frinton at the beach hut.

Happy Tuesday !
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2020, 10:38 AM

Thank goodness the rain has gone, 34mm in the last 24hours and some this morning but by 2pm the sun started to shine and the temperature crawled up to about 18'.

I went for a walk just after 3pm, first time I have been out for days, such a relief! Even got some shopping done before 5pm.

Over 300mm of rain since Saturday morning according to BOM, don't need any more for a while. Sun from now on thank you.

Hope all is well with you.

Funny story on the news today:

An outback Queensland pub has banned emus after a spate of bad behaviour from the feathered guests.

The Yaraka Hotel, in remote south-west Queensland, has barricaded its entrances to keep the birds out.

Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2020, 12:20 PM

Just had fun sorting out my Premium bonds by phone, couldn't work out how on line. The lovely man was very helpful & has sorted it all for me.
Good afternoon, All.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top