Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2020, 05:32 AM

Good morning Wednesday

Good morning everyone, overcast here but mild, and a dry forecast apparently..

Nothing planned as yet, just see what the day brings.

Have a pleasant day folks
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2020, 05:35 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Hi

Good Morning All.

A lovely day forecast, so out in the garden.

Stir fry today, with stuff from the garden and polytunnel.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2020, 06:10 AM

Good Morning Barry and all who follow.

Today is day one of total isolation for me! I am due for surgery at the beginning of next month so this is pre-op C19 prevention. The house is full of food - thanks to friends, neighbours and Sainsbury's. Did a dawn raid on the local butcher yesterday - will be cooking, vac packing, and freezing for most of the day - which will be fun.

For this evening I have a heavy date with a stack of DVDs and a pile of ironing!

Take care - stay safe.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2020, 07:08 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

A chilly start to the day after which the forecast is for a largely dry day with sunny spells.
Less windy than of late and feeling warm in the sunshine. Maximum temperature 21ºC.

Nothing planned for today. Maybe some tasks out in the garden or maybe not,
just taking the day as it unfolds, as it usually does!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2020, 07:31 AM

Good morning Swims & everybody who follows.

It's a nice bright day here. I plan a circular walk about five miles long with my friend Chris. It's fields & woods mostly & a bit hilly so will be a good challenge.

There's nobody coming to keep Tony company today so I'm off earlier than usual so to be back to be with him at 2.00pm. He will keep himself occupied until that time but in the afternoons he really misses me. I will go another shorter walk with him when I get back.

I need to call in the chemist at some time. to see the pharmacist. I have a mystery rash up both arms and it's itchy!!

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2020, 07:46 AM

Good morning all, Have a good day, stay safe and well and take care. God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2020, 08:25 AM

Good morning everyone a lovely sunny start.

I got a lot done in the garden yesterday, more to do today if I can get out there.
The first job is to go to the vets and to collect Chloe's medication.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2020, 09:22 AM

Good morning all another lovely sunny day here...

Taking a break from decorating today to give my back a rest, hope to potter in the garden along with relaxing and watching the butterflies

Enjoy your day everyone
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2020, 10:49 AM

Guinea pigs are in the garden on the freshly cut lawn that I did first thing. Charlie has made them an adventure playground out of cardboard boxes and plastic tubes which was quite creative I thought.

Today I have more audit prep to do, nothing earth shattering I've discovered so far but enough for the auditors to find to keep them happy.

Off out tonight to the pub with Mrs Bread as Charlie is with his dad and then tomorrow I have our first band rehearsal since March this year. We are doing a live stream from a local theatre in a few weeks, which should be interesting so need to brush up on some of the songs.

Happy Wednesday !

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top