Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2020, 10:49 AM

Re: COVID19 - SORTED! Everything now finally made clear.

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
Dr Stella "Batshit Crazy" Immanuel is now saying something along the lines of Jesus will shut down Facebook's servers unless some video of hers is reinstated. Not as grandiose as claiming that endometriosis, infertility, miscarriages and STIs are “evil deposits from the spirit husband” I suppose.

Another funny Trumpism was mindlessly blurted out when he was asked why he might trust someone who believes that alien DNA is used in modern medicine. He answered with "I thought she was very impressive, in the sense that, from where she came - I don’t know what country she comes from - but she said that she’s had tremendous success with hundreds of different patients. I thought her voice was an important voice, but I know nothing about her.”

The bloke is an imbecile.
I must admit, he's not very good at dealing with the media, and his orating is painful to watch, but I quite like his style. Obama was a excellent orator, but such a tosser!

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top