Join for free
Frankie1944
Herts uk
Frankie1944 is female  Frankie1944 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2020, 06:28 AM

Good Morning Thursday

Good Morning everyone, sun is shining and looks like it will be a fine day.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2020, 06:36 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday

Good morning Frankie and all who follow

Gosh I hope you are right Frankle we could do with some sunshine....all being well and the weather not spoiling itself a day in the garden for me

Have a good day all whatever you have planned
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2020, 06:42 AM

Good morning all, have a good day, take care, and keep safe and well. God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2020, 07:33 AM

Good morning everybody.

I had a lovely walk with Chris yesterday & I'm off again today.

This time meeting some friends from my face-book group in Derby & taking them on a river & park walk followed by lunch at Pierre's restaurant.
This walk is only four miles and easy & flat. I decided to leave the car at home & go by bus. I shall be able to linger at Pierre's over a few glasses of wine & not worry about driving.

I will be out most of the day so my daughter Karen is coming to keep her dad company & maybe go a walk to the pub with him.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2020, 08:34 AM

Good morning all, cloudy here but forecast to break and be quite warm later .... allegedly...

Just had a short walk with the digs and having a brew now before making a fish pie for lunch, as my Mum will be visiting us for lunch today and it's one of her favourites.

Have a pleasant day everyone
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2020, 08:42 AM

Cloudy here. My dear wife has the dogs today - I have to our the usual plaster for the nurse.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2020, 09:07 AM

Good morning everyone a cloudy mild day and I am going to rush to get the lawns cut before it becomes too hot to work outside tomorrow.

Enjoy your day
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2020, 09:23 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

A fresh start with blue skies. Long spells of sunshine becoming very warm is the forecast.
Maximum temperature 27ºC.

The car received a good clean yesterday, today I might get some tasks done in the garden!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2020, 09:31 AM

Good morning all a cloudless blue sky here, a beautiful day.

Lots to do indoors and a Sainsbury’s delivery later this afternoon.

Enjoy your day everyone

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top