Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 07:43 PM

Complaint!!!

Does anyone know where I can call, to complain about gatherings and parties???
I'm pretty sure gatherings of 150 people are prohibited. It is not fair that we are in virtual quarantined and they don’t even care. They have alcohol, a bbq, a DJ playing extremely loud music and what smells to me like the devil's lettuce. It makes me furious to think how many can get infected. Where can I call to report them?

Wait.....false alarm...
They just invited me...
Sorry to bother you,
Carry on!!!
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 07:45 PM

Re: Complaint!!!

Unless you can secure me an invite, Dood, then I am going to report you!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
I'm pretty sure gatherings of 150 people are prohibited. It is not fair that we are in virtual quarantined and they don’t even care. They have alcohol, a bbq, a DJ playing extremely loud music and what smells to me like the devil's lettuce. It makes me furious to think how many can get infected. Where can I call to report them?

Wait.....false alarm...
They just invited me...
Sorry to bother you,
Carry on!!!
I'm on me way
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by Last Tango ->
Unless you can secure me an invite, Dood, then I am going to report you!
Just turn up, casual dress, bring a bottle ...
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 07:49 PM

Just turn up, casual dress, bring a bottle ...
Hmmm, I will expect to see candid photos as proof you're not telling porkies.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 07:52 PM

environmental health or cops if you need to break up a party. Max allowed 20 people outside obeying social distancing.

Have to say shows how irresponsible they are with the epedemic entering second phase
reg
Manchester
reg is male  reg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 08:16 PM

Wait.....false alarm...
They just invited me...
Sorry to bother you,
Carry on!!!

Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 08:24 PM

d00d, Make sure you take with you, your 12 bottles of wine that you got with change from £50. You know, the one that went ‘viral’!!
Oh and wear a mask that allows you to blow your nose, in case you’re offered a bit of ‘Charlie’ and you don’t like it!!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 08:40 PM

Wait.....false alarm...
They just invited me...
Sorry to bother you,
Carry on!!!

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
d00d, Make sure you take with you, your 12 bottles of wine that you got with change from £50. You know, the one the one that went ‘viral’!!
Oh and wear a mask that allows you to blow your nose, in case you’re offered a bit of ‘Charlie’ and you don’t like it!!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 09:26 PM

Is it fancy dress d00d?
I know just the outfit.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top