Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2020, 07:04 AM

Re: Grenfell cess pit !!

Originally Posted by Ciderman ->
B-a-a-a-a-a-ad viewpoint Donkeyman!
I was really referring to travels but we have Pacific Islanders, Chinese, Indian, Arabic who seem to fit in in 99% of the time.

I have been to New Zealand and noted some negative feelings towards ‘Islanders’ but never the less its a poor comparison .
New Zealand is an underpopulated island .
People don’t arrive there by boat illegally on a daily basis as it’s too far from anywhere .
All it’s people have immigrated legally and therefore chose to fit in to their new country .
They probably are educated people who work and make a contribution to the life of the country
There is a world of difference between hordes of uneducated young men from third world countries that are presently invading the U.K. bringing with them dangerous ideologies and cultural practices .Men we are for some extraordinary reason the British taxpayer has to look after in all respects from day one.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2020, 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by Ciderman ->
B-a-a-a-a-a-ad viewpoint Donkeyman!
I was really referring to travels but we have Pacific Islanders, Chinese, Indian, Arabic who seem to fit in in 99% of the time.
It was just a bad joke cider man !
We say the same about welshmen too !!
No offence meant !
BTW, how did we get onto this subject??
This forum amazes me !

Donkeyman! 👍😁👍
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2020, 01:21 PM

The reason we got onto this subject is one we all know but are afraid to say because of fear of being racist .

The fact is that we don’t know how many poor people died in Grenfell towers or just disappeared in the aftermath because many of them probably shouldn’t have been living there or in the country in the first place .

Ten per cent of those who died are said to be of Moroccan heritage. A further eight per cent were Ethiopian. To describe the residents of this block as a ‘community’ is a stretch. Grenfell Tower was a veritable Disunited Nations.

While the reason for the fire spreading was the cladding .
Other reasons made things even worse .

There were too many people in the towers anyway , the passages were blocked with trash and the fire doors faulty .

It was a death trap .

But why I ask were all these people from around the world stashed into a tower block in London ?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2020, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
The reason we got onto this subject is one we all know but are afraid to say because of fear of being racist .

The fact is that we don’t know how many poor people died in Grenfell towers or just disappeared in the aftermath because many of them probably shouldn’t have been living there or in the country in the first place .

Ten per cent of those who died are said to be of Moroccan heritage. A further eight per cent were Ethiopian. To describe the residents of this block as a ‘community’ is a stretch. Grenfell Tower was a veritable Disunited Nations.

There were too many people in the towers anyway , the passages were blocked with trash and the fire doors faulty .

It was a death trap .

But why I ask were all these people from around the world stashed into a tower block in London ?
By the sound of it most if not all of them should not even have been in OUR country anyway.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2020, 03:10 PM

It was a death trap .

What you say is all true muddy, but whilst l have sympathy with your
views on the the shambles of so called uk immigration POLICY?
I started this thead to identify who and what CAUSED this totally
unneccssary tragedy?
All other factors are only contributary and belong in the building
Management and maintenance segment imo??
Perhaps now we have allocated the primary blame to the materials
used we should now move on to dissecting all the other reasons
for the high death toll??
Do you think we should do this in this thread or start a new thread??

Donkeyman! 👍👍🤔🤔👍👍
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom

11-09-2020, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
By the sound of it most if not all of them should not even have been in OUR country anyway.
Possibly Todger, but they were here unfortunately for them and us??

Donkeyman! 👎😟👎
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2020, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
What you say is all true muddy, but whilst l have sympathy with your
views on the the shambles of so called uk immigration POLICY?
I started this thead to identify who and what CAUSED this totally
unneccssary tragedy?
All other factors are only contributary and belong in the building
Management and maintenance segment imo??
Perhaps now we have allocated the primary blame to the materials
used we should now move on to dissecting all the other reasons
for the high death toll??
Do you think we should do this in this thread or start a new thread??

Donkeyman! 👍👍🤔🤔👍👍
The primary cause of the fire is claimed to be an electrical fault igniting a material that should not have been used in the way that it was.

The root cause now appears to be management and service sector though the role of the council still needs to be analysed in order to ascertain their culpability.

This probably would be worth a separate file but I sense it's going to be a long running saga.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2020, 07:43 PM

It was a death trap .

Your findings come as no surprise ... many were of African origin, official residents were subletting ...

This is the big city, people are needed to clean hospital toilets, sweep the streets, etc.

I don't think there was a Grenfell Tower "community" but the people that lived there were a part of the big community.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom

11-09-2020, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
The primary cause of the fire is claimed to be an electrical fault igniting a material that should not have been used in the way that it was.

The root cause now appears to be management and service sector though the role of the council still needs to be analysed in order to ascertain their culpability.

This probably would be worth a separate file but I sense it's going to be a long running saga.
You are correct on THE primary cause Todge but being pedantic
Imo, alltough there was an initial iternal fire, if the external cladding
had no been present the conflagration would not have escalated
the way it did !
I see the geezer who owned the contracting company is calling
for all flammable cladding products to be banned ??
I know he is covering his arse, but he has a point!! And l think it
will and should be implemented??

Donkeyman! 👎😟👎
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom

11-09-2020, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Your findings come as no surprise ... many were of African origin, official residents were subletting ...

This is the big city, people are needed to clean hospital toilets, sweep the streets, etc.

I don't think there was a Grenfell Tower "community" but the people that lived there were a part of the big community.
That would seem to be the case unfortunately dOOd !
There was a time when the indigeous natives used to do all that
sort of work themselves ?
I think internet buggered that up?

Donkeyman! 👎👎

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top